Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome aboard.....

everyone give a warm welcome to our latest member....maxgirl!
WELCOME to the board!

Re: welcome aboard.....

Did someone say GIRL!!?? There is a VMax God....

This forum gets better every day! :worthy:

Welcome Maxgirl !! :cheers:

That's it boys, were gonna have to clean up around here. Kick the beer bottles under the bench, wipe off the wrenches, sweep the floor and organize those parts!
HEHE, just kidding, we always keep it clean around here.:whistlin: Welcome to VMF Maxgirl! :thumbs up:
Let us know what year you ride, mods, places you have ridden. Ask any questions you may have about the Vmax. Lots of info here, but if you don't see your answer somebody can figure it out or point you in the right direction!:clapping:
:cheers:

She's probably scared to death. :)

Of us or the bike?

The bike is a kitten so that can't be it... I think it's you man... I didn't want to say anything but you got a funk goin on over there... You may want to stand under the water next time... :whistlin: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Of us or the bike?

The bike is a kitten so that can't be it... I think it's you man... I didn't want to say anything but you got a funk goin on over there... You may want to stand under the water next time... :whistlin: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Come to think of it, I DO smell something weird over here. Maaaaaaaaan...... WTF!?!?

Oooooohhh...... I think it's my boots. Damned things are STILL wet from riding home Monday night. I think I was on a jet ski; not a bike!!

Welcome Maxgirl.

Odessa Huh?

I grew up in Pecos, (no jokes please):whistlin:

Am in Baytown now...

Rusty

From all her replies I see shes a talker:eusa_dance: .
Anyways WELCOME Maxgirl. They have helped me, so I am sure anything you need we'll be there for you:ummm: . damn did I say that:bang head:

If I'm not mistaken I think Maxgirl has grown adult kids..sorry to burst your bubble

How'd you guys know she was even here? She's not posted a thing yet. Must be on a world Max tour. :biglaugh:

I'm new too! Just wantin to say hi. I'm in the DFW area and lookin get out there with some fellow Max riders. I'll keep my eye on the local rides string.

I'm new too! Just wantin to say hi. I'm in the DFW area and lookin get out there with some fellow Max riders. I'll keep my eye on the local rides string.

Cheers M8! Welcome!

A lot of great info here and the search feature works great! :thumbs up:

Chris

Newbie here, "4Gasem" invited me here and it looks like a great place to take and give a little :) Happy to have my first Vmax. An 07 one owner with 1,000 miles I picked up for $8,500. Previous bikes in the past 10 years included 1-85 V45 Honda Magna/2-Stock 87 Honda Super Magna's/1-83 V-65 Honda Magna/ 1-73 Kawasaki Z1 900. And my current Saturday Night Special.....Full Custom 87 Super Magna. Looking forward to learning more about the Mighty Max and making some new friends along the way.

Later,
Clay:punk:

Last edited:
Newbie here, "4Gasem" invited me here and it looks like a great place to take and give a little :) Happy to have my first Vmax. An 07 one owner with 1,000 miles I picked up for $8,500. Previous bikes in the past 10 years included 1-85 V45 Honda Magna/2-Stock 87 Honda Super Magna's/1-83 V-65 Honda Magna/ 1-73 Kawasaki Z1 900. And my current Saturday Night Special.....Full Custom 87 Super Magna. Looking forward to learning more about the Mighty Max and making some new friends along the way.

Later,
Clay:punk:
Hey Clay,

Check out this bike...:whistlin:

Attachments

• super1.jpg
    super1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 21
Back