Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out this bike...:whistlin:[/quote]

Ha, Very nice Chris :thumbs up: Now I just gotta learn the forum and how to post with the pro's. Thanks for the welcome:biglaugh:

V4FOREVER,
Clay

Last edited:
Ha, Very nice Chris :thumbs up: Now I just gotta learn the forum and how to post with the pro's. Thanks for the welcome:biglaugh:

V4FOREVER,
Clay

Be sure to check out VMF LINKS which is also in the second menu bar from the top. What you'll find with Vbulletin is that the search feature is awesome!

If you get lost let one of us mods know and we can help. Buster Hymen is our Divine Shadow... :thumbs up:

Fng

Just thought that i would drop in and give everyone a shout. I'm not a max owner yet, but will be buying one as soon as i go on leave for thanksgiving. Since the first time i got to throw a leg over one, i've been dreaming of a vmax, and now i'm finally able to get one. I'm pretty savvy when it comes to bikes in general, but am looking forward to getting to know the little secrets with this bike.

Re: Fng

Just thought that i would drop in and give everyone a shout. I'm not a max owner yet, but will be buying one as soon as i go on leave for thanksgiving. Since the first time i got to throw a leg over one, i've been dreaming of a vmax, and now i'm finally able to get one. I'm pretty savvy when it comes to bikes in general, but am looking forward to getting to know the little secrets with this bike.

Welcome M8!

Njoy

Just got my '07 VMAX

New to the forum and the Vmax crowd.

I just got mine yesterday. I went to the dealer for a shop 4 wheeler, lol and I couldn't resist, got 4 wheeler and Vmax.
I've always had my eyes on this bike, so far it's a blast to drive. I have been "breaking it in" like the dealer told me to.
Do I really need to? I got 200miles on it and haven't taken it over 7Krpms, been driving it light and varying throttle.

I own a performance shop and none of my vehicles are stock, so it's time to mod.

I'll get a set of pipes on it, what's the next best mod?

thanks for any answers,
allen

Re: Just got my '07 VMAX

Welcome Allen,

Check out www.mototuneusa.com for a great way to break them in...:thumbs up:

As for mods... Check out the mod forum. Also check out the VMF links page above.:coolgleamA:

Cheers,
Chris

from my experiences racing quads, the harder you break an engine in, the better it will run. Now i'm not saying go and stretch it out, but you should be busting off some gears. If you break it in like an old man, it'll run like it was broken in by an old man lol.

from my experiences racing quads, the harder you break an engine in, the better it will run. Now i'm not saying go and stretch it out, but you should be busting off some gears. If you break it in like an old man, it'll run like it was broken in by an old man lol.

I feel the same....Brake them them in hard.Helps scare the walls the way they need to be scared.If you don't ever twist it the rings will never expand the way they need to. I brake every new bike in hard... Never had a big problem.Just small stuff.

Farmtruk, I have the '06, which is the same as the '07. New to the forum as well. Check out the Vmax Owners Association (VMOA) website as well. Appears several people here are members. I have over 8k miles on the bike now. Love it. Will never sell it. No mods yet. Enhoy it!

Farmtruk, I have the '06, which is the same as the '07. New to the forum as well. Check out the Vmax Owners Association (VMOA) website as well. Appears several people here are members. I have over 8k miles on the bike now. Love it. Will never sell it. No mods yet. Enhoy it!

Welcome Guys!

VMOA??? What's that?? :whistlin:

:clapping:

I have an '06 to but for some reason mine doesn't look like the other '06's... I think I got a lemon...

Last edited:
New member!

Big welcome to our newest Idaho member.

HammerZR-1

Only 3 hours away from me.

That makes 7 I know of here.........I smell a ride coming on this summer!!!!

Re: New member!

Hell, I'll ride with ya out there sometime...as long as you take me white water rafting. :punk:

Mark

Re: New member!

The Main Salmon River, which runs west near the northern boundary; and the Middle Fork of the Salmon, which begins near the southern boundary and runs north for about 104 miles until it joins the Main.

Reaching 6,300 feet from the river bottom, the canyon carved by the Main Salmon is deeper than most of the earth's canyons--including the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River--and this fast-moving waterway has been dubbed the River of No Return.

Yeah Brother, datz what we talkin about.

Or we go here and do it with Innertubes! for free.

http://snakeriverwhitewater.net/

Back