Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I,m dave i am new to this also, takes some getting used to, welcome to a great bike, be careful tons of power.:eusa_dance:

Hi Garrett, Hi Dave. Welcome to the collective.

You will find everything v max you need, right here. :eusa_dance:

Plus a fair bit of stuff you'll have no use for whatsoever!! :confused2:

That's part of what makes this forum so much fun! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Hi to ALL!,
tom from vegas. Former v-rod rider and really didn't know much about bikes 7 yrs ago when i first started riding. Love the v-rod (115 hp) but it's time to go faster. Not really a sport bike guy, so i'm excited about getting the new v-max. Sold the vrod and my order is in! Already getting ready to remove mirrors and ugly tail plate and seat. I also do all my own work, so let the fun begin! Ride safe,

tom

cool ass website, i'm glad i found it. i've got a 95 max i've been modifing that past couple of months. i'm located in eastern n.c. giv er hell

:welcome_sign: to the forum! Start a thread with some pics of your VMax. :punk:

I am BabyFaceFinster, Long Island, NY. Proud owner of one 2009 V-Max next year.

Past bikes (in order)

1986 Honda Magna V-4 700 (new)
1986 Suzuki Madura V-4 700 (1991)
1988 Harley Davidson Sportster XLH 883 (1992)
1983 Honda V-65 Magna V-4 1100

and

2009 Yamaha V-Max.:punk:

Boogie Down Bronx shouts out AIGHT!!!

Well thatbike had 130 hp, so I took him off the line, but he caught up and blew past me at appx 135-140mph. The bike had a fork psi issue and didnt want to push it.

Pulled into gas station at lite and got to sit in it. The engine sound was beyond description. Then the dude told me to be careful, because he could buy his way out of the slammer and I probably couldn't (which was NO LIE!!!)

I guess I'll inroduce my self. Registered here a while ago but just recently sarted posting. Bought a 88 Vmax a week and a half ago.
Any way, I'm 40, have 3 kids, 12, 6 and 2. Been drag racing since 1985 in cars, have bikes in the past but alwasy wanted a Vmax, so I bought one. My other vehiclea are a rather mundae 05 Trailblazer and a 03 Mustang GT. I's stock :biglaugh: and trap the quarter at 115mph, wll stock other than the go fast parts that having 417 horse to the wheels. I'm a registered nurse by profession and play a lot of golf, smoke a lot of cigars, into beer and home brewing adn playing guitar. I live inthe burs of Buffalo, NY the ass crack of the nation and the only thing i hate more than the Sabres is the Bills.

I guess I'll inroduce my self. Registered here a while ago but just recently sarted posting. Bought a 88 Vmax a week and a half ago.
Any way, I'm 40, have 3 kids, 12, 6 and 2. Been drag racing since 1985 in cars, have bikes in the past but alwasy wanted a Vmax, so I bought one. My other vehiclea are a rather mundae 05 Trailblazer and a 03 Mustang GT. I's stock :biglaugh: and trap the quarter at 115mph, wll stock other than the go fast parts that having 417 horse to the wheels. I'm a registered nurse by profession and play a lot of golf, smoke a lot of cigars, into beer and home brewing adn playing guitar. I live inthe burs of Buffalo, NY the ass crack of the nation and the only thing i hate more than the Sabres is the Bills.

Welcome to the site EvilD..
Always good to see new faces.. post some advice, questions, or just any BS we have a thread for everything.:clapping:

My apologies to all administrators, moderators, members, and family's !!!

Just arrived and published some post's before I introduced myself to this kind community....shame on me !!!

Beeing a Yamaha "family member" for almost 40 years (with some Ducati flirt in the middle...hmmmm..and some BMW flirt....wooo....and some KTM flirt....) and now waiting for the arrival of my last (maybe) lover.....the 09' VMax, I salut you all !!!

I hope I'll deserve to be a proud VMF member in a near future and meet some of you, learning from some, and returning my experience to others.

Safe Ride...and....see you around...!!!

Alex

Welcome to the site Alex, congratulations on your '09 purchase! :thumbs up:

Of course you deserve it, you're here, right? Come on in and enjoy yourself, lots of good folks and interesting ideas being batted around.

Latest posts

Back