Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guys have had run-ins with him but if your deal went well that's all that matters right?

You got a great looking, and great sounding (I'm sure) system...it wouldn't bother me a bit to be "stuck with it!!" :thumbs up:

from what i've read it seems like if the deal goes good, most people are happy with it and the product.

if anything isn't to spec, thats where the proverbial shit hits the fan sometimes...

i dunno, i haven't dealt with them so i can't give my take....

Ive been looking through all the threads and cant find what is the better jet kit to use morleys or the stage 7

Hi All, New member here. I own a 2007 (Last of old school) Vmax. I got it new last summer. Its nice to see so many people out there that loves this bike has much as I do. :punk:

Hi All, New member here. I own a 2007 (Last of old school) Vmax. I got it new last summer. Its nice to see so many people out there that loves this bike has much as I do. :punk:

Welcome! You sure have found THE best Vmax site this side of the Atlantic.

Only problem looking around these pages is that the Mod Monkey will grab holda yer ass and then won't let go! He's an expensive lil' bugger too :rofl_200:

yep that little mod monkey bites HARD:rofl_200:.

this is a fun bike to mod tho.......VRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!:punk:

had mine for a week and its soaked me for 600 buks allready...:confused2:

there is just soo many goodies yu can get for it.......JEEEESUS!! NOT FAIR!:rofl_200:

Hi,
I just joined yesterday....I had been looking for a good place to talk VMAX, and I guess I found it!! A little background on myself: I started riding street bikes 22 years ago on a Kawasaki KZ400, Wanted a max in 99, but the local yamaha shop didn't seem interested in selling me one, so I ended up down the road at the local honda shop where I bought a 99 CBR600F4 crotch rocket. The wife and I enjoyed long distance rides, but she would always complain about being "bent over" on the back of the F4. After a long distance ride to Marysville Ohio, the wife got off the back and vowed to NEVER get back on it.....I explained that if I got rid of the rocket, the only other bike I would own was Mr. Max....a few calls later, and I was the proud owner of a 2006! Needless to say it has been great for both of us---the comfort of a cruiser, and the performance of a sport bike. We have 2 children and live in Amherst, Ohio. Thanks for the warm welcome, and all the Tech. tips!!

Hi,
I just joined yesterday....I had been looking for a good place to talk VMAX, and I guess I found it!! A little background on myself: I started riding street bikes 22 years ago on a Kawasaki KZ400, Wanted a max in 99, but the local yamaha shop didn't seem interested in selling me one, so I ended up down the road at the local honda shop where I bought a 99 CBR600F4 crotch rocket. The wife and I enjoyed long distance rides, but she would always complain about being "bent over" on the back of the F4. After a long distance ride to Marysville Ohio, the wife got off the back and vowed to NEVER get back on it.....I explained that if I got rid of the rocket, the only other bike I would own was Mr. Max....a few calls later, and I was the proud owner of a 2006! Needless to say it has been great for both of us---the comfort of a cruiser, and the performance of a sport bike. We have 2 children and live in Amherst, Ohio. Thanks for the warm welcome, and all the Tech. tips!!

welcome!.. glad u got the bike u wanted! what happened in '99 w/the yamaha dealer?

I went to the local dealer w/ the wife and was sitting on-looking at a 99 max....the sales people walked by like I wasn't even there. We were the only people in the place, so it wasn't like they were busy!! I walked out pissed off and have never been back! Went to the local honda dealer after that, and they were more than happy to take my business!! I have heard similar complaints about this same dealer and I ended up traveling about 35 miles to a different dealer in 06.

I went to the local dealer w/ the wife and was sitting on-looking at a 99 max....the sales people walked by like I wasn't even there. We were the only people in the place, so it wasn't like they were busy!! I walked out pissed off and have never been back! Went to the local honda dealer after that, and they were more than happy to take my business!! I have heard similar complaints about this same dealer and I ended up traveling about 35 miles to a different dealer in 06.

wow.. i hate the over anxious salesmen just as much as the next guy but someone to come by and say i'll be here if you need anything makes all the difference.. f-'em...

Welcome Pooka,...always glad to see another Max enthusiast.
Pop in often,..hang around on chat nite (Teus,.10:00pm).
Check over all the tech threads ,..BUT,..beware the mod monkey ,..I think he lurks deep in those threads...and he is voracious . :punk::punk:

wow.. i hate the over anxious salesmen just as much as the next guy but someone to come by and say i'll be here if you need anything makes all the difference.. f-'em...

I agree bro. I hate pushy sales guys. But to leave you there with you thumb up in it.:confused2:. That could real piss a guy off.:teeth angry:

I'm a new member and wanted to say howdy! I'm a retired guy who served 25 years in the military and retired. I then designed some new bike parts for a large corporation and love bikes of all kinds. I currently have a small bike shop at home stuffed with 3 bikes, bike gear, and tools. I customize all my bikes and soon may take a spray gun to the VMAX, maybe.

I'm a guy who likes to own Yamaha/Star bikes since 1974, and have only owned a couple of non-Yamaha bikes.

:punk:

I'm a new member and wanted to say howdy! I'm a retired guy who served 25 years in the military and retired. I then designed some new bike parts for a large corporation and love bikes of all kinds. I currently have a small bike shop at home stuffed with 3 bikes, bike gear, and tools. I customize all my bikes and soon may take a spray gun to the VMAX, maybe.

I'm a guy who likes to own Yamaha/Star bikes since 1974, and have only owned a couple of non-Yamaha bikes.

:punk:

welcome man! i would kill for an 09.. but i'll start saving.. one day maybe... how do u like it so far?

hi to all . ive finely gotton, a new to me 90 v max. so far so good,i hope everyone has a great year ,enjoy life,i haden,t rode in 20 yrs feales like im starting over. i used to own a kz 1000 big carbs cam pipe ect,the max is faster or my nerves are worse mabye a little of both im 53 now dont want to be dragging my bones on the pavement. if any of youall ever visit asheville nc come visit take care terry or poppop

Latest posts

Back