Award for best kills!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Kills Award

• Yes! HDKILA is sexy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HDKILA

Reaction score
OK folks I am AGAIN nominating myself for an award (worked the first time). It is for the best "kills". I have posted my story's up the last few weeks and I know all of you have enjoyed them. It's very rewarding to kick the shit out of harley with the max on a weekly basis but having a ribbon for it would be great as well:eusa_dance:

So what do you say gang? Award for greatest kills???

Damn, I wish I could find someone to whoop on. Around these parts, I can't find ANY bikers that have the cahones to put their ride up against the Max. It sucks. I'm an adrenaline junkie, and not being able to find anyone to race just flat blows!

Damn, I wish I could find someone to whoop on. Around these parts, I can't find ANY bikers that have the cahones to put their ride up against the Max. It sucks. I'm an adrenaline junkie, and not being able to find anyone to race just flat blows!

Get your ass over here then! Plenty of ass kicking to be done!

I would love to have a 2 for onoe yard sale V-rod story, as there are two jacknuts with matching ones whom I see at the gas station about once a week, but they never want to play.

The Harley riders around here are only interested in hanging out at the bars looking like bad bikers. They ride from bar to bar to impress themselves.

The Harley riders around here are only interested in hanging out at the bars looking like bad bikers. They ride from bar to bar to impress themselves.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:Happy:
OK folks I am AGAIN nominating myself for an award (worked the first time). It is for the best "kills". I have posted my story's up the last few weeks and I know all of you have enjoyed them. It's very rewarding to kick the shit out of harley with the max on a weekly basis but having a ribbon for it would be great as well

So what do you say gang? Award for greatest kills???

:hmmm: Well I don't know HDKILA. It's one thing to talk about the fishing trip and the size of the one's you caught and another thing altogether to show us the fish :Wink2:

You could get an award for the best kill stories though You know, a kind of literary award for creative writing:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ah. What the hell. You get my vote. I like the stories.:Happy:

I have nothing but love for you bro butt.....
Killing Harleys is not much of a kill. IMHO it is like a corvette smoking an accord.
Now post up some litre class sport bike kills stop light to stop light and maybe you can brag about your kills.
Duc 916
Duc 999
FZ1
GSXR 750
CBR 929
Lets see something along these lines. Of course I couldnt take any of these any further than light to light.
Cheers

I have nothing but love for you bro butt.....
Killing Harleys is not much of a kill. IMHO it is like a corvette smoking an accord.
Now post up some litre class sport bike kills stop light to stop light and maybe you can brag about your kills.
Duc 916
Duc 999
FZ1
GSXR 750
CBR 929
Lets see something along these lines. Of course I couldnt take any of these any further than light to light.
Cheers

I've got my FZ1 and GSXR750 kills, don't see too many Ducks on the streets of Anaheim at 7am tho.

You already have the shiny Generic award, just pretend it is for "kills". :biglaugh:

Back