Award Request for cyclejohn! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for cyclejohn!

• Yes

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry Bob, didn't realize you had the ability to do this. I'll msg you if I can't reach Garrett if that's cool with you. Hope Your coming to Thunder this year Bro. Thanks, Ed

No problem at all. Garrett doesn't get on here much since he sold his bike, so feel free to PM anytime!

Friends,

I've been as busy as a person can be for the last few weeks and I haven't taken time for internet'ing . I look on here and see the act of kindness that Captain Kyle has started and everyone else, that have yet to meet me, followed suite with kind words.

All I can say is "Thank You".

It had been my plan to attend the Thunder in the Valley Vmax gathering this year but after the fire I kinda didn't want to attend the gathering Vmax-less (that was the whole point for me, being in the presence of a bunch of Vmax'es cranked up at the same time). So, I cancelled my reservations at the motel in Somerset.

What I may do in the future (maybe the future of this year) is post up to have a rally at a place that I have out in the country. Captain Kyle and his wife have been there, and he could attest to it, that it is nice and quiet and secluded and makes a fine place for folks to gather up. I call it my "cabin" but I have it disguised as a single wide mobile home. It sits on 55 acres. It has 3 bedrooms with 2 baths and I have accommodated as many as 8 people at a time there (having rallies for a Honda Sabre forum where I play in the sandbox) and there was still some floor space available for blow-up air beds and sleeping bags. Motel is about 10 miles away. Plenty of yard space for tents and such. Anyway, just a thought. Blue Ridge Parkway is 50 miles from the front door, but its the foothills and roads going up and down the mountains where we always go ride and play.

Pretty much just a free vacation, just need gas money and biscuit money.

Thoughts?

Thanks again for your kindness,
John

Back