awesome clear coat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
just wanted to pass this along. i used this stuff on my wife's kia this weekend to do some body work and its amazing. after getting the paint matched from the local paint store we clearcoated it and within a couple hours of buffing it looks better than the factory finish:

spraymax 2k clear rapid cut-in:

http://compare.ebay.com/like/160614876408?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y

had a buddy who couldn't find the bodywork on the car which was pretty impressive considering we painted half the door. its pretty toxic stuff so plan on doing it with full respirator/outside/spray booth and its only good for 24h (has a hardener that you release in it).

Yes I think I posted something about this before not sure tho... its awesome a 2 part spay in a can! They sell paint too.. it just doesn't atomize the paint as well as a good spray gun all that means is a little more sanding.

Sounds like really great clear.... I could use some of that for my Dodge SS/T..

yea it really didn't take much sanding at all. for a whole half a door we only spent a couple hours on it. and most of that was buffing via air buffer.

Back