Back rest/ sissy bar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwardtxusa

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting a sissy bar for my max. My dealer has had it on order for almost 3 months and Yamaha can't seem to give the an estimated ship date. It has changed several times...

Does anyone else make a good siissy bar besides Yamaha the looks good and fits good?

I was looking at the Corbin in your pic, do you have to have a Corbin seat. It looks like it is attached to the seat.

I was looking at the Corbin in your pic, do you have to have a Corbin seat. It looks like it is attached to the seat.

Yes... the back rest is part of the seat. It's detachable, but it's part of their seat system. Very nice though. Very comfortable.

I am having trouble getting a sissy bar for my max. My dealer has had it on order for almost 3 months and Yamaha can't seem to give the an estimated ship date. It has changed several times...

Does anyone else make a good siissy bar besides Yamaha the looks good and fits good?
I had that same problem. Mine just came in the dealer made a few calls to someone and the next thing I know they called me and said it was in. It looks great. This was the Yamaha West dealer out in Fort Worth.

They told me reason it was so hard was that Yamaha has stopped making one part in the kit.

Latest posts

Back