Backfire. And flat spot. Gen2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Levitz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. So I recently put on a starrider 4 in to 2 exaust, nash flash ecu, airbox mod with k and n air filter. I am noticing 2 issues. I am having a bit of lag and flat feeling in my throttle . under slight throttle opening or if I am just holding it open at a modest level. But ill even feel it holding at 5 grand. If I am at w.o.t it goes , no problem.... although at times it feels like it should have a bit more power or that the power is showing up later than it should. I can clarify this later. The second issue is that I am getting some backfire on decell.. from what I can hear it is only on the left side. I get it bad going down hill, but in general all the time. Ais is now plugged but was also disabled with the flash. Any help or insight would be great. Thank you all!!

When you get the Flash are U not supposed to name all mods you are making to the Guru and get his opinion as to best practice? I know Moore Mafia with their flash for the MT-10 specifies what to do or not to do to assure performance of the flash.

Back