'Bama vs Texas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
OK , I'm a Gators fan, but we lost & I'm over it, so I'm pulling for 'Bama tonight - gotta stick with the SEC ! I'm willing to bet a brand new set of VMAX carb chains that 'Bama WHIPS Texas tonight , starting in about an hour. Any takers ???:stir pot:

Half-time report - 'Bama is giving Texas the " Big Twelve "...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::punk::clapping: Lucky#13,ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!:punk::punk::punk::punk::clapping::clapping::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

What an obvious buy off.. Colt McCoy had to have taken money to come out of the game, the hit he took was so minor, and he didn't even try to recoop at all.... SOme NFL team wanted Bama to win or him to stay out of the game.

What an obvious buy off.. Colt McCoy had to have taken money to come out of the game, the hit he took was so minor, and he didn't even try to recoop at all.... SOme NFL team wanted Bama to win or him to stay out of the game.

you really think that?

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

you really think that?

:shrug:

Would it really surprise you?

What makes me wonder is, he never even really tried, I know i would have been behind the lines trying to shake it off, chomping at the bit to get back to the game. He sit there for a while with his head down and then acted like nothing happened. When they interviewed him, he said it didn't hurt it was just numb..
Then again I've never played any sports past high school and claim expertise only from the comfort of my la-z-boy...

Maybe he gave up to 'save' himself or the coach just wanted to let the freshman have some experience.. But why in a bowl game.....

I wanted Alabama to win anyway.

playing football and rugby the past 10 yrs of my life i've been able to just get through a lot of that stuff but i can't imagine trying to throw on a shoulder where you can't feel your fingers. i read soem reports today that said he was throwing the ball like end over end b/c he couldn't feel his fingers.

I was hoping Bama would win but I sure wished McCoy could of played. Sure would of been a better game. Texas was playing better than in the Neb game, for sure. I think TCU of\r Boise would of made a better game, especially Boise. I know, I know, it's all speculation. But the way Tx played Neb, I didn't think they deserved the shot. I doubt McCoy faked his boo boo. He seems like a decent, Godly feller. I can't see him making it up. By small chance he would of, and it'd come out,..... I still can't see that being the case. Doesn't mesh.

Latest posts

Back