Beat your buddy at the dragstrip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind that July 22nd is the weekend of Muskegon Bike Time, I will be posting a get together at my place, then a short lakeshore ride before heading down town to hang out. This will take place on Saturday July 21st.

I ran 11.80 you said you ran in the 12s on a 1985 and i out weigh you by 100lbs. you have a pipe on your bike and jets the only thing i have on you to offset my weight is pod air filters. Well that and im alot better looking. And taller stronger faster. When i get to the line with you im gona lay down the thunder on your azz so hard and loud your little eyeball's are gonna spin back so far into your head to see what the hell just happen to your eardrums that you wont even be able to see the tree to launch. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Hell the thin walled little kid pipe's of yours are even lighter. Lets do it from a dig at the track little man. Enjoy Tom.........Hear me.........Vmaxt Mike.

Mike knows we love him
th_sad85.gif

No-fear I just wanted to be smack buddy's not lover's.

Lets do it. Win or lose it will be a boostn' blast. Even if no-fear gets me.

I ran 11.80 you said you ran in the 12s on a 1985 and i out weigh you by 100lbs. you have a pipe on your bike and jets the only thing i have on you to offset my weight is pod air filters. Well that and im alot better looking. And taller stronger faster. When i get to the line with you im gona lay down the thunder on your azz so hard and loud your little eyeball's are gonna spin back so far into your head to see what the hell just happen to your eardrums that you wont even be able to see the tree to launch. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Hell the thin walled little kid pipe's of yours are even lighter. Lets do it from a dig at the track little man. Enjoy Tom.........Hear me.........Vmaxt Mike.
I think them loud pipes damaged your hearing, yes I ran an even 12 on my 85, what you failed to mention is I had no 2nd gear. First to third and still ran a 12, all stock except for super trapp slip-on K&N filter.

Lets do it. Win or lose it will be a boostn' blast. Even if no-fear gets me.
Even if? Really? VMax-Mouth the first few spankings were free, the next one is going to cost you, so start eating your salads now so you won't have any excuses. I would think your 13 extra hp and all the wind power you are blowing out of your yap should more then compensate for the weight difference :rofl_200:. So step up, put up $, and let little man shut you up. That's the only way I will consider going to the track during Bike Time. 2Fear has No-Fear against noise pollution... :cheers: Ride on!

I gess that baconator i just eat wont help much will it. Ok chuck i bet you a baconator.

2fear vs. Vmouth Mike... Well Mike does have the V-Mouth option which is pretty bad ass. But 2fear actually knows how to ride a bike...

It'll be close... ROFLMAO!!!

Way to come up with your own smack girlgoyle. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: you. Better give the keyboard to your wife

I am very skeptical of dyno's. They are a good tuning point , but not a good judging point.

I ran dynos and I could vary the HP readings by a simple stroke of the pen so to speak. Change a barometric reading or a humidity ready you can drastically change the output numbers.

I always thought a good measure of true power was using calculated #'s to produce 1/4 mile , mph and weight. Obviously a really streamlined vehicle can influence some numbers. But a general purpose # similar to a dyno "theory" can be achieved and give a more real world #.

So with that said..... my last pass at the track, with 833 lbs roughly figured in total bike weight, 115.8 mph would equate to 106 hp at the rear wheel.

Using ET I show 97.45 hp being used. So obviously that run shows ( 11.91 ) that my launch sucked ( figuring from experience ). Popping that number into an equation of the "perfect" run where everything works, the bike should be capable of running [email protected] mph. Which I firmly believe I can acomplish the way the bike sits right now.

So blah blah blah. Having a stock bike show 12x hp and a modified bike show 10x hp, could have been simple operator error on the temp, baro or humidity side of the machine.

It could be a fluke bike that makes great power ( lets just say that is the case because it sounds better ).

So breaking down numbers as its all a numbers game, the bottom line is fun. If you can run your bike into the 9's awesome, if you can make 156 hp, awesome. If you have 156 hp and can only run 12's , well I guess that is awesome too......

Todd

My money goes with Chuck! He KNOWS how to talk the talk, and walk the walk......:eusa_dance:

:th_pity:How's that for stirring the pot, Tom?????

Event has been cancelled by Fox Motors as it conflicted with other events going on same time including a track day and Muskegon Bike Time! :confused2::confused2:

Just got the official email!!

I personally think they heard that Chuck (2fear) was gonna put the hurt on a fellow vmaxer.......:th_image003:

Latest posts

Back