Bell Revolver helmets anyone ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've a Caberg Duke, I've always gone for the modular Carberg's. and it's a great improvement over the Carberg Trip, esp. the pinlock visor
caberg-duke-open-213262143954f0c6cfbb9824.jpg

Review: http://twowheelexploring.com/2013/02/22/caberg-duke-review/

^ that's a nice looking helmet. When I looked around reviews said revolver had alot of noise.. i currently have a hjc Symax I would like to get the hjc SyMax 3. After looking at quick reviews on the caberg im going to do more research on that!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

^ that's a nice looking helmet. When I looked around reviews said revolver had alot of noise.. i currently have a hjc Symax I would like to get the hjc SyMax 3. After looking at quick reviews on the caberg im going to do more research on that!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I also have two HJC modulars. All modulars I have seen / owned are louder than non-modular. I use ear plugs anyway so it is not a problem. The HJC modulars are fine also.

I recently purchased an LS 2 Helmet. Bit louder than my old,old Shubeth Concept but a better fit and better ventiation and lighter with a better locking system and a better shaped flip down sunshield and much cheaper replacement visor ( $50 at the BMW stealership) and pin locks.

1/4th the price????

Lew

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back