belly pan options?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinnacle

Reaction score
hey can anybody suggest a belly pan that will work with the engine guards still being able to be mounted on the bike.i looked at the fatmax but it looks like it will interfere with them so looking for other suggestions.

I have one from exactrep, it allows you to keep the engine guards

Attachments

• P3130243 (Small).JPG
    P3130243 (Small).JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 61
I have the same one as Bill, it works well with OEM crash bars. There was a guy on the forum that cut slots in the Fatmax pan for crash bars, it looked nice and held up well to useage.

Attachments

• 100_1906.jpg
    100_1906.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 44
I have a question for bothe of you. Does your belley pan help stablize your bike on the highway "or faster speeds" Can you notice it ? Is there air drag ? Does it push the engine heat on you ? I'm iterested in anything you have to say about it. Thanks.

actually i second that question as i am interested as well as to the affects the belly pan has at different speeds and temperatures

I've the same exactrep one as the lads above, it works well with the engine bars.
I've never noticed any difference with stability or speeds, only time I notice it is when I scratch the bottom of it coming off sidewalks

Attachments

• P1060554.jpg
    P1060554.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 28
I have a question for bothe of you. Does your belley pan help stablize your bike on the highway "or faster speeds" Can you notice it ? Is there air drag ? Does it push the engine heat on you ? I'm iterested in anything you have to say about it. Thanks.

I don't notice any drag or extra heat, just for looks...
And i agree with John, my bike is lowered and you do have to be careful with bumps cause the bottom is close to the road

I don't notice any drag or extra heat, just for looks...
And i agree with John, my bike is lowered and you do have to be careful with bumps cause the bottom is close to the road

The pan is way below the radiator and really doesn't affect the heat movement at all that I ever noticed.

As far as drag or lift....by the time you reach speeds where there might be some effect there is so much else going on like front end wobble, frame flex and the like, that it's impossible to determine if the pan is contributing or not!

I've never had any trouble hitting the pan, even going on my lift table, but they are low.

Like the guys said.....just for looks.

Back