Best bang for the buck mods?? scraping peg issue..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax06

Reaction score
Well, its time for me to modify the vmax. It takes off pretty good being stock, but i feel like im outgrowing it a little, thats why i was thinking about upgrading bikes. But i was wondering whether or not a full exhaust and a stage 7 jet kit would be just the mod i was looking for to bump up some performance...

So would there be a significant increase in hp with those 2 mods???

Also, can anyone offer me a solution to a scraping foot peg issue???
I am so frustrated about it, i was actually started getting an idea about replacing the vmax with a sport bike... :bang head:

Well, its time for me to modify the vmax. It takes off pretty good being stock, but i feel like im outgrowing it a little, thats why i was thinking about upgrading bikes. But i was wondering whether or not a full exhaust and a stage 7 jet kit would be just the mod i was looking for to bump up some performance...

So would there be a significant increase in hp with those 2 mods???

Also, can anyone offer me a solution to a scraping foot peg issue???
I am so frustrated about it, i was actually started getting an idea about replacing the vmax with a sport bike... :bang head:

exhaust and jet kit will give you probably about 10-15 more hp. its not going to be night and day but will give u a bit more grunt. def noticable

have you thought about rear sets?

Moves the pegs back, like a sports bike position. You'd probably want to mod your handlebars also.

Attachments

• MEKRearSetsVmax.jpg
    MEKRearSetsVmax.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 49
there are some US places that offer some other lesser-known sets as well. i can't find the links right now.

Back