Beware of VooDoo Cycle Parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely put Todd. When i posted what i was told about the exhaust it wasent here say. I was told the info to me from the person that was selling the parts. Anyone that has sold me anything knows i always ask about the quality and how it is built. I dont remember the pipe thickness of voodoo exhaust or ufo but when i asked both of them ufo told me a thicker answer. And voodoo told me ceramic on the out side only and it would cost extra. I dont know who holds the patent on the exhaust and i dont care. Call both of them and ask lots of quistions. I never have owned a voodoo exhaust or saw one on a bike so all i can say is what they told me but i have owned a ufo and i can tell you it was top quality and it fit nice and tight to the bike.

I bet thay do because the single slash cut's did.

Can you imagine if automotive header mfgr's acted like this over design elements of an exhaust header?

The whole things fucking stupid and is bad for the community,

The thinking was done years ago as far as design. There's really not that many options and never will be other than material, finish, and quality of welds and fitment.

Someone coming up with a different canister isn't exactly reinventing the wheel.

These guys, all if them, need to shut the fuck up and start selling their systems on QUALITY and quit arguing about
"Who invented" the 4-2, 4-2-1, or 4-1 layout for gods sake!

I think they are all pretty good systems myself.....

I brought the UFO 4 into 1 before Voodoo was offering their system. I'm really happy with the UFO exhaust but it is not stainless except for the tip. The Voodoo system appears to be all stainless which is a huge advantage. Also it is 400-500 less. I also have the UFO seat. They did a great job wrapping it. I'm really happy with the shape of it. As far as that email, it seems very unprofessional. Also, I believe Voodoo was offering the Vmax products before Jon passed away but I may be mistaken.

UFO has made a lot of different types of systems out of different materials, so has Marks, don't know about others......
My UFO system is stainless,
It's one of the original 4-2's from maybe 10 years ago and it's still in good shape. I had it ceramic
coated cause I hate polishing stainless.

I think If you buy a new ceramic coated system it's more than likely going to steel not stainless.

For some reason these guys don't like to ceramic coat stainless or else don't like combining the cost of stainless and ceramic together

Polydyne who did my coating said it is very difficult if not impossible to coat the inside of a system as it is a spray not a dip. And if it's stainless there's no point in trying unless your after the heat retention for performance.

Back