Bikes Blues BBQ, Fayetteville,Ar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kchandler

Reaction score
Who if anyone is planning on going to be at the rally in September.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374105544875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374105544875.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 34
bad luck. been planning a trip to AR with my dad for a couple years and that's the weekend i'm gonna be in Minnesota with family

Shala & I will most likely be there, at least for Saturday. Haven't decided yet whether or not we will pull the RV down and do both Fri & Sat.

We are also planning on just being there Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Look for a his & her pair of Gen II's with angel eyes mounted in the scoops. Tires aired up, and RV serviced Sat. We usually start the day out at the Tyson Track Center parking lot.

I hear thunder coming from over on I-49, from here at work, all headed southbound towards the Fayetteville, AR area. And friend George just phoned from down near there to say he's never seen that many bikers converge on the Thursday before the BBBQ weekend before. So, perhaps attendance at BBBQ will be back up this year? I've got the 09's loaded up, and mostly ready to pull out as soon as I get off work tomorrow afternoon. Whoot.

I was there on Saturday. The only Vmax I saw was a Gen II at a hotel near Baum Stadium. I took out a demo Vrod, which was a pretty fun bike. Anyone have a good comparison between the gen II and the vrod?

Shala & I were all over the place on Sat, including the vendor area at the track. We saw two other 09's including one I thought to be friend Adrian from the fayetteville area- all blacked out 09 -but he was going opposite directions near Dickson street in heavy traffic. I saw a beige Gen 1 parked along the upper end of Dickson late Sat afternoon, and at least one other riding along Dickson earlier in the afternoon. The place was packed, as usual.

Back