BMW F800S killed...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
My brother bought a BMW F800S last year. I have ridden the bike many times and it is very fast and light weight. My brother was VERY confident he was gonna spank the ol 85 max the first chance he got. Well, I am sorry to inform the gang but that did not happen!:eusa_dance:

We raced from a roll, from a stop and everything in between and the max pulled through everytime with ease. 0-60 was fairly close with maybe 4-5 lenghts between us but once I was mid second gear the max would start pulling like a freight train.

I roll raced from 45 ish a few times with him as well. Once without nitrous and once with. With the nitrous he looked like a small ant in my mirror and without it was alot closer but still victorious for mr. max.

His friend joined us on his HD bagger. I need not even mention what happened to him during this escapade. LOL!

I was a little worried when they both told me my bike would smoke occasionaly through the exhaust BUT with the age of the bike and several shots of nitrous i'm hoping it's all normal.

All I know is that it runs like a scalded cat and the flat spot between 4-6K when lugging the bike is almost gone. All I did was add some seafoam to the bike the last few fill-ups. I would think that Jeff would have cleaner carbs than that!???:biglaugh: j/k jeff.

So there you go gang. I'm doing my best to teach everyone about the year 1985 one kill at a time.

On a sidenote I did have some young kid try to race me in a Trailblazer SS off the line. I really don't need to say this but I did cut him a nice slice of humble pie for the road:punk:

Man do I love this fucking bike now that it runs like it should! Jeff Huber for president!

can't comment on the smoke, but nice write up. i am enjoying these stories...

i cant imagine a f800s even thought it would be a competition

hmmmm, VMax or v65 Sabre. decisions!

it's just stories like these make it tough to want anything else. after 24 years, there's still very little competition out there for the vmax.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back