Board Discussions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
I like this board, (Except for the dark colors used) it is a lot like the FZ1 Board except they actually use thiers. Always a bunch of folks hanging out there. It would be nice if the yahoo folks came over here.

Dave you can click on the blue color scheme down in the bottom left corner.It way brighter.I prefer the dark one.

I like this forum a lot.
But I think a big improvement would be to put the user info block on the side of the post instead of above it.
It would make it easier to read through the thread without having to skip over all the user info blocks.
Just my thoughts, please don't beat me up too bad.

82ndCowboy said:
I like this forum a lot.
But I think a big improvement would be to put the user info block on the side of the post instead of above it.
It would make it easier to read through the thread without having to skip over all the user info blocks.
Just my thoughts, please don't beat me up too bad.

Hi Cowboy! :welcome_sign:

I wish I could do that style on a skin that you could choose, but the setting affects all the skin styles on the board. I've found most prefer the horizontal user info block, however if you can swing the vote, I can work on changing it. I know that style is how the older pHp forums were set up, but on vBulletin it doesn't look right and wastes quite a bit of monitor space. But if enough people are interested, we can try it out.

That's totally Kewl Buster that you go with the majority! I like you alot already! LOL! I don't mean that in a "funny" way either. LOL!
Maybe a poll is in order?
Vote to try out a different format, and then once everyone tried it for a week then post another poll to vote to keep it or go back to the old format.
I like the content on this forum so I plan on comming in more often. I'm definately getting tired of the petty bickering in the yahoochats that goes on.
But I am a like a sponge for VMax info.
INPUT INPUT, More Input!

:You_Rock:

Last edited:
Hey Cowboy

GO ROMO.....too bad I'm a Barfalo fan.

I checked out your space. My wife's dog says - up yours, in a squeaky little bark. I gave her a kick for ya !
Nice max ya got there.

Im happy with the board just how it is. Id be a lot happier if we could embed video. Also in the garage if people put larger pictures the pop up window dosnt resize them right for viewing. Other than that this place is flawless

If you need input,You need to ask what you would like to know.We can't read your mind.

82ndCowboy said:
That's totally Kewl Buster that you go with the majority! I like you alot already! LOL! I don't mean that in a "funny" way either. LOL!
Maybe a poll is in order?
Vote to try out a different format, and then once everyone tried it for a week then post another poll to vote to keep it or go back to the old format.
I like the content on this forum so I plan on comming in more often. I'm definately getting tired of the petty bickering in the yahoochats that goes on.
But I am a like a sponge for VMax info.
INPUT INPUT, More Input!

:You_Rock:

Robbarrie said:
Hey Cowboy

GO ROMO.....too bad I'm a Barfalo fan.

I checked out your space. My wife's dog says - up yours, in a squeaky little bark. I gave her a kick for ya !
Nice max ya got there.

LOL! I'm a Gator fan, Not a Cowboy fan.
My Max is a new 06 with 7500 miles on it already. She's just a Baby, only six months old. So I promptly named her Baby. And yes she has been christened. LOL!

And yes Shawn,
I will be asking questions for specific issues. But I just like listenning and learning to everything everyone else is doing with tech issues and mods. Plus now that I'm registered in this forum I think it's alot easy to find posts about things like brakes etc. Because Buster has organized this forum into different sections. Definately easier to find stuff your interested in.

clintard said:
Im happy with the board just how it is. Id be a lot happier if we could embed video. Also in the garage if people put larger pictures the pop up window dosnt resize them right for viewing. Other than that this place is flawless

Someone has made a hack that you can now imbed videos in your message. I'm checking it out and maybe I can get it working after the upgrade.
As for the pictures, it does suck it doesn't resize it, I'll have to do it manually...

Back