bought a used kerker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otpracer

Reaction score
I never realized just how bad azz these things sound with a kereker on them. They should have come stock from the factory that way. It figures.... I put the kerker on on Thurs. and I get 8" of snow on Tues. Oh well.:punk:

I never realized just how bad azz these things sound with a kereker on them. They should have come stock from the factory that way. It figures.... I put the kerker on on Thurs. and I get 8" of snow on Tues. Oh well.:punk:

I'm in the opposite way, up here its been in the 50's in areas. The roads are dry with a little snow on the side streets :clapping:. I've ridden in much worse.

I'm still waiting on my downtubes for my Kerker. Looks like I'm going to miss the Easter/Spring breakup run this weekend:bang head:, Oh well, there is always next year.

I'm in the opposite way, up here its been in the 50's in areas. The roads are dry with a little snow on the side streets :clapping:. I've ridden in much worse.

I'm still waiting on my downtubes for my Kerker. Looks like I'm going to miss the Easter/Spring breakup run this weekend:bang head:, Oh well, there is always next year.

I'm going to miss it too K J.....cause I just HATE riding on BLACK ICE!!! :rofl_200:

Ice and snow are when the molecular structure of..........j/k. They are fun for a couple months a year as long as you have the equipment to ride during this time. At this point,enough is enough.LOL

I just HATE riding on BLACK ICE!!! :rofl_200:

No black ice the main roads are nice and dry, until dark that is. Supposed to get in the 50's again in north pole area again.:clapping: The only ice and snow are on the less travelled side areas and some parking lots. The only real issue is the animals that are on the move for the newly exposed food. So you will get the occational moose running in front of you. :rip:

No black ice the main roads are nice and dry, until dark that is. Supposed to get in the 50's again in north pole area again.:clapping: The only ice and snow are on the less travelled side areas and some parking lots. The only real issue is the animals that are on the move for the newly exposed food. So you will get the occational moose running in front of you. :rip:
That would definatly put a load in your pants! We dodge all manner of small critters most of the year like KJ. Spring and fall seems the bigger bodied animals like moose, deer and bear are more active during the day. Once warm weather hits it's mostly little critters duing day, then at dusk deer like to graze the foilage along the road. I like to have Redbone tucked away for the night unless cruising the more populated areas!

Re: Did ya know. . . .

That there are three different size inserts that you can put in Kerker exhausts. I have Kerker slip ons on my '01 Max with the inserts that came with them. I also have some inserts that have a little larger opening and sound much louder. With the competition insert, it's very loud. So whatever floats your boat.

Back