Brocks Performance @ Indy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURBOVMAX

Reaction score
You gen 2 guys may find the beginning of this video interesting.

Don't know if anyone has posted this pic yet... Heather is ummm nice

Heather_exhaust.jpg

I liked the info on the 2012 Kawi ZX14 & how the "'Busa boys have a new force to be reckoned with," as he put-it. 219 rwhp & no power adders like NoS, a turbo or a supercharger! Light synthetic oil, different ignition, the Brock's pipe & race fuel only.

The Gen II w/bolt-ons starting at 1:17 minutes is interesting, but other than shilling for the $3K+ wheels, he doesn't say what the hp was from his pipe.

The 311 mph bike where you can put both your feet on the ground, no training wheels or skids, is something I would like to see run, in-person. Fifty psi boost-capable, but they only run 25 psi! One thousand hp, how do you run that on a dyno? Wow!

I was there in Mojave when Bill did his high speed wheelie. He said there was a dip in the coarse which upset the bike and caused it. He was by far the fastest man at the meet.

I liked the info on the 2012 Kawi ZX14 & how the "'Busa boys have a new force to be reckoned with," as he put-it. 219 rwhp & no power adders like NoS, a turbo or a supercharger! Light synthetic oil, different ignition, the Brock's pipe & race fuel only.

The Gen II w/bolt-ons starting at 1:17 minutes is interesting, but other than shilling for the $3K+ wheels, he doesn't say what the hp was from his pipe.

The 311 mph bike where you can put both your feet on the ground, no training wheels or skids, is something I would like to see run, in-person. Fifty psi boost-capable, but they only run 25 psi! One thousand hp, how do you run that on a dyno? Wow!

That VMax makes 201 HP on pump gas....and I think around 209 on race gas.

Latest posts

Back