Bruce Rossmeyer Killed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

Reaction score
Bruce Rossmeyer, America’s largest Harley Davidson and well regarded supporter and sponsor of the motorcycle community was killed earlier today in an motorcycle accident in Wyoming.
Rossmeyer was riding in a group of five motorcyclists when they attempted to pull pass a SUV with a trailer. Rossmeyer was the last in line and was killed when the SUV turned left in front of him.
Rossmeyer came late to the motorcycle community, opening his first Harley

after “retiring” from the car industry in 1994. He success came quickly with new dealerships opened and acquired, allowing Rossmeyer to become a well known supporter and sponsor of motorcycle community events.

Among others, Rossmeyer sponsored the Buell team that fields Danny Eslick in the AMA Pro Daytona SportBike class, and he also founded events such as Biketoberfest in Daytona.
Bruce Rossmeyer is survived by his wife, five children and seven grandchildren.

RIP BRUCE

Read more: http://www.inquisitr.com/31317/bruce-rossmeyer-killed-in-motorcycle-accident/#ixzz0MndmFTej

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Prominent Harley-Davidson Dealer Killed During Ride to Sturgis

I moved this over here even though he's not a Vmax guy he's another M/C brother that lost his life whilst riding.

RIP Bruce Rossmeyer

Re: Prominent Harley-Davidson Dealer Killed During Ride to Sturgis

I heard the news last night. And it made me ill.
Bruce Rossmeyer was The driving force behind Bike Week and Biketoberfest. And more than being the biggest Harley Dealer in the world. He was truly a great man that supported charities throughout Florida.
His biggest passion was Camp Boggy Creek.
This is truly a great loss for Central Florida.

Back