Burn-Out Avenue

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for motorcycle tires, Im with 4gasem. I want that tire in as good condition as possible.

Closing statement.
Not many bikes will do rolling burnouts like the Vmax will.

FREERIDER

Yes, I too want good rubber on the road, generally speaking.
But there comes a time in our lives, IN THE LIFE OF OUR TIRES, where they have just one destiny.....................To die honorably in a burning smoking haze of horsepower and torque, with the roar of v-boost proclaiming the end. Homage to the gods of blessed acceleration, they meet their tire makers in bleach box glory. It is better to burn out, than to fade away.
amen.

:worthy:

But there comes a time in our lives, IN THE LIFE OF OUR TIRES, where they have just one destiny.....................To die honorably in a burning smoking haze of horsepower and torque, with the roar of v-boost proclaiming the end. Homage to the gods of blessed acceleration, they meet their tire makers in bleach box glory. It is better to burn out, than to fade away.
amen.

:punk::punk:

amen.

It seems as though you could benefit from some reastraint MR.!! Although I must agree. I was going to seek counseling initially when the burnouts started to happen at nearly every intersection. It was becoming a problem until I pulled that holeshot in the downtown area of SC last summer right in front of an officer of the law. Luckily Bill's Harley's exhaust right next to me covered the "sedate" but titalating sound from my Vmax as the 1200 in v-boost range hemmoraged power promoting hellacious wheel spin! Aparently the officer didn't notice all the smoke or perhaps he assumed it was coming from the Harley? Anyway, at that moment I experienced a "satori" or an "awakening" and a "Burn Out Avenue" came to me as in a dream. I thought (what a beautiful idea, a place, a paridise where there were no restraints and I could truely express my inner child and become one with my Vmax)! Yes, 85Maxfan we all dream about Burn out Avenue. The real question is do you have the restraint to drive there and preform your magic or is every street you ride on a Burn out Avenue? Is your level of control as acute and balanced as mine or are you driving like a vilian in the night!!!??

At this point in my career I have made the accute observation that it is not only the burn out but actually it is the drifting that has become my problem and true love. The majesty with which the Vmax drifts through intersections sideways is a manifestation of all things that are good, right and just!!! Viva la Vmax forever!!!!!

There is an industrial road that's about 3 miles long and perfectly straight down where I work. On Saturday nights, it turns into drag race central. Anything from old muscle to turbo imports to bikes. They start racing around 10:00PM and the cops don't get there till' around 2:30AM. The funny thing is when I go to work on Monday morning, it's still dark but I can hear all the rubber and pebbles in the wheel wells. I should take the max down there and stick it to one of those crotch rockets :punk:

It seems as though you could benefit from some reastraint MR.!! Although I must agree. I was going to seek counseling initially when the burnouts started to happen at nearly every intersection. It was becoming a problem until I pulled that holeshot in the downtown area of SC last summer right in front of an officer of the law. Luckily Bill's Harley's exhaust right next to me covered the "sedate" but titalating sound from my Vmax as the 1200 in v-boost range hemmoraged power promoting hellacious wheel spin! Aparently the officer didn't notice all the smoke or perhaps he assumed it was coming from the Harley? Anyway, at that moment I experienced a "satori" or an "awakening" and a "Burn Out Avenue" came to me as in a dream. I thought (what a beautiful idea, a place, a paridise where there were no restraints and I could truely express my inner child and become one with my Vmax)! Yes, 85Maxfan we all dream about Burn out Avenue. The real question is do you have the restraint to drive there and preform your magic or is every street you ride on a Burn out Avenue? Is your level of control as acute and balanced as mine or are you driving like a vilian in the night!!!??

At this point in my career I have made the accute observation that it is not only the burn out but actually it is the drifting that has become my problem and true love. The majesty with which the Vmax drifts through intersections sideways is a manifestation of all things that are good, right and just!!! Viva la Vmax forever!!!!!

The first rule of Burn-out club is...There is no Burn-out club.

Back