Can Anyone Identify This Part?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robsplatf4

Reaction score
It came with a pile of parts from two bikes I bought. One is 1984 venture the other a 1980 xs 1100.

Attachments

• chrome bezel.jpg
    chrome bezel.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 86
I also owned both those models, and it isn't an OEM part for either. Maybe it's an aftermarket airdam?

Looks like a right rear bumper bracket off of a 1978 volvo 220 sedan,
part # JT12m-2834-00-39BV.

Very close cruzer.....the -39BV is for the entire rear bumper with both brackets and license plate mount!

The rt bracket only is # JT12m-2834-00-39BR! :rofl_200:

Very close cruzer.....the -39BV is for the entire rear bumper with both brackets and license plate mount!

The rt bracket only is # JT12m-2834-00-39BR! :rofl_200:
BY GUM, when you are right...you are right sir! It IS the entire rear bumper. I stand corrected...pipip cheerio...:biglaugh:

Well Volvo never made a 2-cylinder version of the 200 series. I belive its an ashtrey from a caddilac extremorado -84

It came with a pile of parts from two bikes I bought. One is 1984 venture the other a 1980 xs 1100.

Looks like an aftermarket air scoop/spoiler with 2 little fog/driving lights installed in it for the 84 venture.

Am I right, Am I right - what did I win!!!???

Mike

I see...You guys are just screwing with me right? Ha ha...You got me.:biglaugh:

Its clearly the scoop (air dam) below the radiator.

Looks like an aftermarket air scoop/spoiler with 2 little fog/driving lights installed in it for the 84 venture.

Am I right, Am I right - what did I win!!!???

Mike

I think you've got it. They are some kind of fog lights. Do you have the link to that pic?

Attachments

• chrome bezel 2.jpg
    chrome bezel 2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 9
Back