Cant leave well enough alone....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Well my supercharged 04 GTP is getting a few parts.... possibly a whole other car. Working out the details.

But if all goes well, I should have a solid low 12 , possibly high 11 second daily driver LOL.

Look out you Gen 1 Vmax riders!!!!

Well looks like mid to low 12's and then if I do a bottle I ll be hitting mid to low 11's. Thinking of a 75 shot.

But now I am thinking I might turbo my zx14 also. I would like to see mid 8's and still be cross country able.

Always thinking, sometimes I wish my mind would just shut off.

Todd all you need to do is grow up and quit thinking like a toddler and you will get a good nights rest. Now that i think about it you would just get more time to dream while sleeping. I guess that's it you will be stuck in toddlerville for ever. Fuck turbo's work 20 more hours a week and go supercharge.

Superchargers are last century's power adder. Turbos just make more power. Unlike a supercharger that poops out after an rpm turbos keep spooling. Unless you have to small of a setup.

Superchargers are last century's power adder. Turbos just make more power. Unlike a supercharger that poops out after an rpm turbos keep spooling. Unless you have to small of a setup.

The new H2 and the H2R are supercharged the new Hellcat is supercharged alot of the new Jet ski are supercharged as are many other bikes to come from what I read
YOU like turbos and thats fine but to say superchargers are last centurys power adder is not really correct .. I think its really cool you can buy a bike with 300Hp and a supercharger tucked away where you cant see it or the street version H2 with 200 HP its a choice of what you want

I love superchargers or I wouldn't own two cars that are supercharged. And I love turbos or I would own turbo vehicles as well. He'll iblove anything with power. But we have to be honest, turbos have taken over the scene where once there was only supercharged applications. There will always be both out there, but turbos have made a monumental leap in thr last 10 years.

Well my supercharged 04 GTP is getting a few parts.... possibly a whole other car. Working out the details.

But if all goes well, I should have a solid low 12 , possibly high 11 second daily driver LOL.

Look out you Gen 1 Vmax riders!!!!

lol, that sounds like me wanting to get an engine out of a Hellcat Challenger for my truck
pinkiecrazy.png

Back