caught my dad with my GF!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been. - when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swingin on him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

heres pics of my GF for you guys cuz i know you'll ask.

v46m2o.gif

1267hhz.jpg

Re: caught my dad and girlfriend!

WOW! For a second there I was feeling sorry for you... Now I'm feeling sorry for me...

I was like, yeah your dad rocks!!!

I'm thinking if your GF is a Foreman grill........................ya might need to get out more often???

I DON'T REALLY FIND THAT FUNNY , I WISH MY FATHER WAS STILL ALIVE TO BANG MY GIRLFRIEND , " IF I HAD ONE " !..:confused2::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200: " LOL "

Last edited:
Feel sorry for you if you put your meat in that GF.
I've heard of hot women but ouch !!!

Long as we're all talking about the GF - I'll post this pic of MY Pride and Joy.

Gorgeous, eh?

Attachments

• pridejoy.jpg
    pridejoy.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 5
Back