chrome stock wheels?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jims94vmx

Reaction score
anyone actually done this? i am tired of trying to keep the stock aluminum clean and stop the pitting and crap. if you did, where did you get it done and what kind of prep did you do if any. also did it hold up well? thought this might be a lot cheaper then new wheels for 2k. thanks.....
jim

Jim,I would contact Sean Morley.His chrome is top shelf.You may want to do this over the winter,turn around is probably slow right in the begining of riding season.

If you don't wnat to chrome them, you can get them powdercoated any colour you want. It is cheaper than chrome too.

I have a few cores on hand so downtime would be virtually nill. They run about $350 each exchange plus shipping (you may want to install new bearings at that time too since they have to be removed anyway - the rear cush drive rubbers can stay in).

Sean

anytime. Price is probably going to be 10-15% higher sometime later this spring since the price of the materials at the chromer are going up.

Sean

Back