Clutch master cylinder problem

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine has installed a brembo master cylinder on his vmax clutch system. It worked fine untill one day no pressure was on his lever. We did all the things we could do to bleed the system( gravity, syringe) as we were trying to find out what was the problem. We bumped into it. When we took the panjo bolt off the master cylinder and opened the resevoir cup we pressed many time the lever and the fluid from the reservoir could go into the master cylinder. We checked the hose that connects the reservoir to the m/c clean. When we started to open the m/c as we tryied to took out the piston from the place it was , after moving the piston very slightly to take it out. Fluid started going in the m/c. Seems like the piston didnt go all the way out so fluid could go in the m/c .what should be the problem??? Any ideas????

I hope he didn't buy one of those Brembo replica from Thailand.:bang head:Apart from that I sorry don't have a clue.Kevman.

If it's the stock line, clamp the clutch line below master cylinder and see if the lever goes hard. Use a vacuum bleeder.

I installed Brembo 16RCS and was not a working system. The clutch is not pressed out to the end, you can not change gear. If I understand correctly that the diameter of 16 is not appropriate. What size can be used in our grip.

Sorry for the translation.

Back