Commit to buying ...but???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

Reaction score
So,

I list some parts on the Buy & Sell section here. And one of the members here commits to buying the MEK billet head light brackets I listed. With that I don't here from him? Nothing, so I send out several PM to him, still no response. :jerk it:

So I am going to list some more parts soon, If you want them..great.:clapping:

If not... PLEASE DON'T MAKE COMMITMENTS TO BUY IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO PAY! :confused2:

Hey there Bob, Patmax here. Can you send me a picture of your headlight brackets? If they are what I think they are and I can afford them, I won't jerk you around. Must be 43 mm fork size. Hope they are aluminum as my steel chromies have started to rust. Send a pic or two if at all possible or link to the MEW listing. Thanks, Patrick.

Hey there Bob, Patmax here. Can you send me a picture of your headlight brackets? If they are what I think they are and I can afford them, I won't jerk you around. Must be 43 mm fork size. Hope they are aluminum as my steel chromies have started to rust. Send a pic or two if at all possible or link to the MEW listing. Thanks, Patrick.

Give me your e-mail address I will send you pictures.

Thanks,

Bob

Back