Conservatives have no place in NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AtIih54Gh8

Andy says you are an extreme conservative if you are

Pro-life
Pro second amendment (He says pro assault weapon.) See safe act.
Anti-gay
And NYS has no place for you. You may not agree with all of these, but I believe at least one or two fit most of us here. O'le Andy Cuomo just stepped on a lot of toes.

I thought the commentary was good. The comments starting at the 2:40 mark are dead on.

Forbes list puts NY at no 4 in the nation, for people leaving the state.

Yeah tons of people are leaving New York and New Jersey and heading down to FL... :bang head:

The supreme arrogance of this fucker is very disturbing!! Now he's backpedaling, saying he meant in the political arena....no room for ultra conservatives in NY politics.

Like someone gave Herr Blomo the job of determining who's suitable and who isn't! :th_flipthebird:

The supreme arrogance of this fucker is very disturbing!! Now he's backpedaling, saying he meant in the political arena....no room for ultra conservatives in NY politics.

Like someone gave Herr Blomo the job of determining who's suitable and who isn't! :th_flipthebird:

Hey Danny....come to Oklahoma...I have an extra room, bring any guns that werent destroyed in the freak volcano accident. You can have a gun in this state...plus winter is about 6 weeks long.

Hey Danny....come to Oklahoma...I have an extra room, bring any guns that werent destroyed in the freak volcano accident. You can have a gun in this state...plus winter is about 6 weeks long.

You know Eric....Nomex technology has come an incredible way....their 'Volcano Busting Cool Undies' allow the wearer to actually enter a live volcano and.....well, you get the picture.....anyhow, I was able to recover a few of my favorites pieces which were reported 'incinerated', so that part is under control for the time being.

But that 6 weeks of winter certainly has a nice sound! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back