Cool Facebook Pages

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I've only just recently joined facebook. Only reason was to check out the Morleys Muscle page. Came across a page for Taylor Made wheels since it was linked to on Seans stuff and thought that their photo galley was worth taking a look at too. So here is a link.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=273906977549#!/photos.php?id=273906977549

If anyone else ever comes across some pretty good pages maybe you could post them in this thread.

Most of those chicks look kinda trashy except for the one in the black bikini with the curly hair. My understanding is she is the girlfriend of the guy who owns the bike...bastard...

Did you see the Vmax 4wheeler and where did that crazy exhaust come from that is on a few of those maxs

Most of those chicks look kinda trashy except for the one in the black bikini with the curly hair. My understanding is she is the girlfriend of the guy who owns the bike...bastard...

and the problem with hot trashy looking babes is ???? lol I apreiciate the effort.

Latest posts

Back