• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cops 4 Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I asked for Drags when he contacted me about setting up a stage 1 kit. he replied back that he didnt have a phone, so I repied back a rather lengthy email. I save all of my old emails. When my inbox gets too full....I download them as text, and save them as well.

Here is a better shot of that email with Gannon....the other screen shot came out too small.
You asked for MINE the 1st month I joined.
I have a phone and have always had 1.

Actually I didnt call, him, but we did chat thru email. The part that your leaving out, was that Drag sent me 2 emails within 30 mins, and was basically telling me how right he was with all of his info. After that I sent him an email back, and said that all that he was doing was trying to prove how right he was etc, so after that was when he posted the thread (with the email that I sent)....and saying how I had chased him from the forum. You can back, and said how childish that I was. i replied back on the thread whats more childish...Me sending him a pm, about how I didnt think that he was correct, and to not contact me any more because I was tired of the bullsh*t, or him posting just strictly my response because he was trying to get sympathy.

The question that I asked Gannon...and you name wasnt brought up last night was about was there a positive and negative side of the coil....because there was misinformation being posted on the form, and that I was after the truth, because Gannon had done more research with Cops than any other person that I know.

So...you assumed that my conversation about Gannon was all about you...but it wasnt....but how arrogant to assume that it was.
From what I read at the time, he was proving that we were not the same person as rumored on this site. YOU also said you believed we were. He posted photos of both of us together and I posted my IP address which did not match his.
PROVING IT.
He also told me he was tired of you policing every single comment anyone made.
I know him well enough to know he needs no ones sympathy.

I make a working set of cops for a very reasonable price. I am very careful with members ignition setups and more.I follow through on every member I come in contact with.
Still not 1 complaint.
I guess I give them a better deal than you do or you would not be so defensive and threatened.
You must feel threatened to make the accusations you do with no proof.
I read every one of your threads for over 3 years and I will say I had respect.

Never threatened, if I was I would be posting sale ads right along with you trying to win that customer over.

Okay Guys, I'd like to play moderator here.

I have No Horse in this race, I get along with everyone involved here and I'd appreciate it if you guys would just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Arguments like this do not help anyone and only hurt this great
site as a whole so please consider my recommendation to let it drop.

Thanks for reading this post,
Dennis

Okay Guys, I'd like to play moderator here.

I have No Hose in this race, I get along with everyone involved here and I'd appreciate it if you guys would just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Arguments like this do not help anyone and only hurt this great
site as a whole so please consider my recommendation to let it drop.

Thanks for reading this post,
Dennis
Thanks, Dennis I'm out.
Tired of trying to prove myself with nothing but accusations.

I just got a set of cops off of you black max and I had the wires pull out of the harness and I asked if it matters how the wires went back an you said NO. I have a ton of money in my bike and don't want this to mod to screw up my bike if its wired wrong. Now I'm worried with all the info I see here with this pissing battle between you and another member.

I just got a set of cops off of you black max and I had the wires pull out of the harness and I asked if it matters how the wires went back an you said NO. I have a ton of money in my bike and don't want this to mod to screw up my bike if its wired wrong. Now I'm worried with all the info I see here with this pissing battle between you and another member.
PM sent

Jim, there are threads on here saying either way. I have read both ways too.
I wire all mine the same way.

I'm far from a DC electric pro but everything I've read on the subject says, YES it does matter which way the coil is connected.

It will function either way but if connected improperly, it will take more energy to jump the spark plug gap under certain conditions.

I happen to have a OEM service manual for an 08 Busa. See attached photo showing which COP terminal is positive and which is negative.

I can only ASSume this would apply to the coils being supplied by Blax and Gannon.

Attachments

• COP Terminal Assignment.JPG
    COP Terminal Assignment.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 15
I'm far from a DC electric pro but everything I've read on the subject says, YES it does matter which way the coil is connected.

It will function either way but if connected improperly, it will take more energy to jump the spark plug gap under certain conditions.

I happen to have a OEM service manual for an 08 Busa. See attached photo showing which COP terminal is positive and which is negative.

I can only ASSume this would apply to the coils being supplied by Blax and Gannon.
Exactly how I do it- Thanks for the post.

I got nothing but good things to say about Blakmax he is sending me a replacement set and he stands behind what he sales. If you want to try this mod worst case your only out 75 bucks not a couple of hundred if you don't like it.

Latest posts

Back