• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cops on Ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that is the battery I ordered.

The battery in there now is an Odyssey with M-6 female threads. Makes for a nice and clean connection. I'll need to come up with something for the new nut and bolt terminals.
I posted some pics of the conversion ends for steve-o on a thread here somewhere.

Yes, that is the battery I ordered.

The battery in there now is an Odyssey with M-6 female threads. Makes for a nice and clean connection. I'll need to come up with something for the new nut and bolt terminals.
Pics are not that great but here is a shot of a universal adapter apex sent me. It bolts to the battery and has threads in the front and on top.

Attachments

• CIMG1120.jpg
    CIMG1120.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 23
Wonder why they said they didn't have any adapters? I think those adapters you mentioned are on Amazon.

Wonder why they said they didn't have any adapters? I think those adapters you mentioned are on Amazon.
Just bend the ends of the battery cables and it will work fine.
Also be sure to cover the frame in front of the battery before you tighten up the nuts or you may be in for a shock.

Attachments

• Negative-connection-1.jpg
    Negative-connection-1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Positive-connection-2.jpg
    Positive-connection-2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 18
Instead of bending the cables, I've been looking at these from Amazon
31XCkDeEtCL.jpg

and these (also from Amazon):

41Z-U1x--cL._AC_UL115_.jpg

hi do you sell just the plugs/wires? i already have the cops. if so what price and will you ship to canada, thanks in advance
If they are denso I can make you a set of wires. Either post a pic of what you have or take a look at the ones on the Ebay ad in the first post here.

Latest posts

Back