• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Could this be DAVE????????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it, I think he was originally from the North Eastern US (MA. I believe) and retired to Rosarito, Mexico.
I also don't think he has owned a Vmax in years.
I'd guess that he rides something like this these days:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Daves-Mexico-bike_small.jpg
    Daves-Mexico-bike_small.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 74
If I remember correctly on RD's profile, that his Vmax is yellow. Hopefully even HE isnt stupid enough to put ape hangers on a Vmax.

I got Dave's bike from him last year so not sure if he's got another one to replace it (won't be a Vmax i'm sure since he was having some age related issues on it).

I'd like to see this guy demonstrate what a "wheelie-machine" that is. It would be 'very entertaining,' I bet!

I knew right away that it wasn't Dave. The use of the word "gun" in a positive way, let me know:eusa_dance:

I doubt it, I think he was originally from the North Eastern US (MA. I believe) and retired to Rosarito, Mexico.
I also don't think he has owned a Vmax in years.
I'd guess that he rides something like this these days:
attachment.php

That is correct Dennis. He lived a few miles from me,here in Ma. I wondered if he still had his Vmax or not. Sean answered that question for me.
Steve

I'd trade my bike for that one in a heartbeat..... as long as it came with that warmth, that sand, that water, and other goodies that frequent that beach.
Just dreamin'. Now I'm off to clean up the foot of snow that fell last night.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Daves-Mexico-bike_small.jpg
    Daves-Mexico-bike_small.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back