Countdown on Star Site-New Vmax teaser

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Crossing my fingers.......

Well, here's my thoughts:
It sure doesn't sound of the other "Star" bikes.
The VMax is the only bike not offered as an 08 model, yet.
I haven't heard of any hype about another cruiser.

Timing does seem a bit odd though. Christmas may come early for me this year. :D

Actuall, sounds like Kloker's bike running on 3 cylinders.:rofl_200:

Yes, sounds like what ever it is, is turning that engine pretty tight! Sounds very good to me!

Sean

Well it sure aint no Roadliner! Sounds like a V4 to me. "Key to Power" in a cruiser. What else could it be, other than a Max?

Yep, but worth the pain LOL. Told my wife it would make the perfect 40th b-day present..... only be a couple of days late:biglaugh:

I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!

To hell with the niece!
To hell with my daughters college!
To hell with the new pool my wife wants!
To hell with putting anything into the 401(k)!

I'm getting a new Max..........................

Oh wait, never mind, dreams over.........................

Maybe in a few years.....

Damn! I don't think there is any way in hell I can get my 06 paid off in 15 days! DAMMIT... Looks like I'll be buying a couple of extra Lotto tickets this month!

I guess I will walk into my stealer today and let them know something is coming. I was in on Saturday, and they knew nothing. In fact, they hadn't seen the need-6.com site, until I held their hand and showed it to them.:ummm:

I'd be a happy camper if I could be first on the list.

My boss just yelled at me to turn it down! I had that baby cranked up and kept refreshing the page just to hear that sound over and over! That is sweet sounding for sure!:punk:

My boss just yelled at me to turn it down! I had that baby cranked up and kept refreshing the page just to hear that sound over and over! That is sweet sounding for sure!:punk:

Ah, the advantages of working from home. :eusa_dance:

WTF else could it be but the Max?

Also, do you think they would put anything up other than the sound of a 'stock' VMax? Those sound like some serious pipes for a stock bike, no?

Back