Countdown on Star Site-New Vmax teaser

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Crossing my fingers.......

If this does happen, do you think they will flood the streets like the busa's?

god i hope not, i sure like being the only vmax around call me an attention whore its true

god i hope not, i sure like being the only vmax around call me an attention whore its true

I'm sorry but did you say something?

I have point fixation... :biglaugh:

I thought it sounded awfully good to be a stock set of mufflers. Probably won't pass noise emmissions sounding like that!

Out running around this afternoon, I spoke to two dealers. One said, "There's definitely something in the wind." But, would not confirm the new Max.

The other guy, after listening to the sound clip on the site, got a big grin on his face and vowed to check with his regional Yamaha rep. If/when he lets me know, I'll give you guys the heads up.

OK, back to work for a while. :punk:

hey boys...this is way good news!!

does anyone know what the hell that thing is that falls into the picture?

hahaha

not at all dude....

i want this more than Angelina in an eye patch , carrying a winning lotto ticket and a deluxe pizza with extra T-Bones on top!

(oo....theres an image...)

hahaha

not at all dude....

i want this more than Angelina in an eye patch , carrying a winning lotto ticket and a deluxe pizza with extra T-Bones on top!

(oo....theres an image...)

LOL! I hear you. Now, I could guarantee you this would be the new Max if I had already gone down and plunked down some ca$h for that B-King I've been looking at. But, since I waited, and knowing my luck, this will be the release of a new Yamaha hybrid scooter you've all be waiting for... :confused2:

Probably not, I have a bad feeling the new VMax will be priced like a "status" bike and out of the price range of the majority of people who want to ride it and not sit in a plastic bubble like a showpiece.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/

thats the Yamaha site not the knock off.

Someone turned me on to this so Im passin it along
..... ok guys go here turn up your speakers and listen. Then notice the countdown to June 4th. Im not sayin this is the NEW VMAX but it sounds like a beast is coming. heres what Jim Rodgers said in another forum:

PS: Local dealer talked to me and said that they got
> a letter from
> Yamaha about the new Max, but unable to give details
> until after the
> 4th....coincidence, I think not.

Well shit not only does it appear i highjacked a Thread I also posted old information ... Man i am gettin old. sorry i go back to my hole now.

Well shit not only does it appear i highjacked a Thread I also posted old information ... Man i am gettin old. sorry i go back to my hole now.

No worries. Heck, I linked a story last night thinking it was 'new' info, and it turned out to be over a year old. :ummm:

Maybe we just need more coffee?

Hey all. Long time Lurker first time Poster of 1 one year old max. You guys helped me decide on the Max. But on to the countdown.
Two things.
1. Funny how the V-max is also back on the front page and not hidden under the 07 models like it for 08.
2. I ask a dealer about the countdown and he said "No idea but June is when new models come out for them." So :confused2:.

Back