Cruzin' with Santa

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
August 21st amd 22nd, in North Pole Alaska.

Car Show, Cruise night, Drive in Theatre (last year American graffiti, this year Herbie), Burnout competition.

Proceeds for Lions club eyeglasses recycling $ Vision center
"Helping little eyes see"

http://www.cruisnwithsanta.com/

Last edited:
Ausust 21st amd 22nd, in North Pole Alaska.

Car Show, Cruise night, Drive in Theatre (last year American graffiti, this year Herbie), Burnout competition.

Proceeds for Lions club eyeglasses recycling $ Vision center
"Helping little eyes see"

http://www.cruisnwithsanta.com/

Looks like a fun time for a worthy cause......

I am too far away to attend....

Nothing like that happens around here.....not organized and legal anyway:biglaugh:

I didn't get to make last year's. This year I'l take plenty of photos to post.

Please do.....:eusa_dance:

Where exactly do you put the bells again?????:ummm:

Wait.....nevermind........I don't wanna know:biglaugh:

Lots a great cars. A 427 Cobra, Cuda's Coupes, trucks, etc. More bikes are expected to show up tomorrow.

Lots of people admired the Max, met a guy who's friend has a Max. So I gave him my card and asked him to pass it on.

I held my own in the burnout contest as the only bike. I was told by some I was the best. was told by others I'm a toss up for 1st or second, given my disadvantage of only one lil tire.

Tomorrow the judging and two more rounds of burnouts take place. By 5:30 the winners will be announced. Wish me luck.

Smok'em if ya got'em......er....it.....:biglaugh:

Winning a burnout contest on a bike would certainly be an accomplishment:clapping:

wish i could have been there for that one. always up for a good burn out!!!

Did'ja win???????:confused2:

That looks like a great burnout.....

I came in second. After that burnout a kid on a R6 did a burnout. He didn't have the smoke I did, but he had a bunch of his tuner bike buddys and GF's that yelled and screamed for him.

I'm cool with it, I ruled, even the cars. :biglaugh: :punk:

I came in second. After that burnout a kid on a R6 did a burnout. He didn't have the smoke I did, but he had a bunch of his tuner bike buddys and GF's that yelled and screamed for him.

I'm cool with it, I ruled, even the cars. :biglaugh: :punk:

DAMN CROTCH ROCKETS!!!!!!:damn angry:

Nice showing for the Vmax at least....:punk:

Back