• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

custom 2002 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97madmax

Reaction score
My bike is FAST, runs,rides,stops straight , shifts fine. It does not knock, smoke, wobble and everything works like it should. Its never been wrecked or dropped . I just had it painted zo6 atomic orange at the beginning of spring from a local custom car shop and is very nice and shiny not a cheap job by any means. The carbs have been cleaned ,synced and new fuel filter at the beginning of spring with 19xxx and now has 20800 miles . It has good tires, swapped out silver for factory blk wheels that are nice with new wheel bearings , smoked headlight cover ,led shift light, , custom made streetfighter seat , front and rear progressive lowering springs, smoked turn signals along with fender delete and smoked relocated brake light, shift light, new lithium battery 2 months ago , 1 of a kind carb side covers and velocity stack carb diafram covers, ufo fork brace and ufo drag bars custom blacked out headlight cover which isn't in the pics among other cosmetic stuff. Mechaniaclly its pretty much stock besides, nology hot wire spark plug wires and plugs ,nice dale walker ceramic exhaust ,K&N air filter, v-boost controller and manual electric fan switch. The motor casing and frame powder coating is near perfect condition with no fading or major scratches and bike dosent leak anything. Over all its a clean bike and well taken care and needs nothing. There was a couple of thing i was going to do this winter to complete the look i was going for like powder coating the swing arm black, repaint or replace brake and clutch resvoirs which show a little age and leds to name a few . I'm asking 5500$. If u have any ?s feel free to let me know I live in south bend indiana by notre dame and u can contact me by phone or email 574-276-6304 or [email protected] THANKS!!!!!

Attachments

• Picture 724.jpg
    Picture 724.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 725.jpg
    Picture 725.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Picture 727.jpg
    Picture 727.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 722.jpg
    Picture 722.jpg