Custom Vmax Parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeap Tom is a great guy to deal with. i bought my triple trees for my V-max from him. quick communication all perfect. He also has pics of my bike on the usd section on his website first first :clapping::clapping::clapping:

That's great but on the other hand I have ordered from COO several times and always taken up to 3 weeks or so to get a part unless I bought it thru his ebay site (which I was told was ran by a different person) then it would arrive in a few days last time I ordered a set of BIO water pump and forward drive inserts.. even exchanged emails that Saturday morning said he was making them as we were talking told him I would take them and he said he would send them out first thing Monday morning well after 2 weeks I had to email him .. the response I will check on that.. a week later they just show up at my door:rofl_200: and im only about 6 hours away from him:rofl_200:
would I buy again from him yes.. I feel I will always get the part but know its not going to be fast and then on the other hand he does things David not going to do like the conversions for the forks and triple trees and David designs things like the 2 piece clear engine covers.
there is always OTEC the black 2 tone clear engine covers are around $3,500 for the set.
I can wait a month or two so to save $2,500:rofl_200:

Well just an update, got my parts today and there look awsome, I contacted this guy by phone and email, always had a reply plus he also call me to see if I had my parts, very good service and I got nothing to complain about. Did not get this pleasant transaction with the other guy(we all know, it is too bad)

This is the same guy I think that ripped off a bunch of people last year. Changed his phone number and emails and wouldn't refund or get in contact with people.

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=30608

Edit..... Traumahawk didn't see your post.

I just remember people having to call the police and stuff if I am not mistaken. Didn't someone actually go over there with the police to get their money back or something like that?

Some guys actually got stuff if I recall as well. I am not going to read 8 pages of shit, I ll let prospective buyers do that. But I think quite a few members here got the shaft.

I am glad I make my own parts LOL !

Todd

I received all my parts last year little late but received them and I can tell you the pieces are of quality. After talking with David on the phone several times about a lot of things he struck me as a good guy. It Would be shame if people wanting to get some bling and read all the negatives would miss out on some show quality stuff . I think he'll make something good out of this for the good us maxxers..

First and foremost, I ll say I never bought anything, never talked to the guy and all I see is hearsay.

But I ll say that many good people here had very bad problems from what I can see. We all make mistakes and maybe he can pull out from this massive negative cloud he left last year.

I would attribute these problems to someone that is trying to play as a business and is really someone making parts out of their backyard as a side hobby. Any of us that have a business now started out some way and most of it was from our backyard. But being up front with people about being a business or not, is important.

I hope he can regain some trust from the guys here.

Todd

Back