Custom Vmax Parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine paid from that dude a water pump clear cover 2 months ago. got tracking number after one month and after he got the tracking number we watched the package travelling arround us for one month and never reached Greece witch was the final destination. this is the tracking number see it your self. we are trying to get our money back within paypal. thE only thing i can say is BEWARE

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!execute.action?formattedLabel=LC399108445US

That is not us it is Dave Reddings site I think.

Tom
www. cycleoneoff.com

That is my guess too.
DRmotosports may be dave redding.
He was affilliated with python at one point in time.
Seems these parts are pretty similar to python.

I've heard good and bad things about redding

I've ordered plenty of stuff knowing it won't arrive next day.. Hopefully he will get to a point where he has a stockpile and can ship out right away. He does make some real nice parts and will be worth the wait ..

That is not us it is Dave Reddings site I think.

Tom
www. cycleoneoff.com

I think it was Jagco1 that had some issues with him on ebay last year (if I remember correctly)

Just found it......here's the thread.

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=30608

After that I did a search on him...and there were several closed out email address's associated with his name.

Last edited:
If you see some parts have stovk 100 items. One of those my friend ordered no luck

Στάλθηκε από το GT-N7000 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Tom, no intention of mistaking this for any other company. I'm happy to hear your products will still be available!

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Tom, no intention of mistaking this for any other company. I'm happy to hear your products will still be available!

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

yeap Tom is a great guy to deal with. i bought my triple trees for my V-max from him. quick communication all perfect. He also has pics of my bike on the usd section on his website first first :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well it is with paypal and if I don't get my stuff I should be able to get my money back right? I spend 200$ and hope I will get what I order. Did somebody acually order from this site and had no problem?

Paypal = automatic refund? NO!
There are ways it can be protected and ways it is outside their control. Be wise and do your research. If through EBay and places like that it IS covered. If just Payoal to paypal, not so much. Hope you get your stuff. Pay a buck extra and go through Morley or a USA company.
Live and learn.

His phone number is on the website if anyone wants they can always call him and talk to him in person that's always easy for me.. I have spent over spent few thousand with him over the years and really never any trouble with him. all my clear engine covers on my gen2 have came from him plus my swingarm and badge covers ,,brake and res covers,cam covers,oil cap, etc.. not always the next day shipping or anything like amazon but they are custom parts so didn't really expect that.

That is my guess too.
DRmotosports may be dave redding.
He was affilliated with python at one point in time.
Seems these parts are pretty similar to python.

I've heard good and bad things about redding

Not similar to python parts these are the parts python sold for years. He was the one making all the parts for python.

I think it was Jagco1 that had some issues with him on ebay last year (if I remember correctly)

Just found it......here's the thread.

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=30608

After that I did a search on him...and there were several closed out email address's associated with his name.

I contacted after I got my gen2 with a email I had used to order stuff from him 7 years ago and then he sent me his number.. I do know him and ebay had a falling out and that's why he stopped selling on ebay :confused2:

A friend of mine paid from that dude a water pump clear cover 2 months ago. got tracking number after one month and after he got the tracking number we watched the package travelling arround us for one month and never reached Greece witch was the final destination. this is the tracking number see it your self. we are trying to get our money back within paypal. thE only thing i can say is BEWARE

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!execute.action?formattedLabel=LC399108445US

vmax1260 ..the clear engine covers where being made for the Gen2 they all had to be designed and parts got etc.. it was kinda a group thing that I got going on the starvmax site.. I have been in contact with George I have told him that I would make sure he got his cover or get him his money back.
I do know David sent the pump as you see and said you have watched the tracking number its hard to put all the blame on Him when its the Post office that has the part ...

Back