Dale Walker/Hindle Full Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85vmax

Reaction score
I purchased this set-up new from Captain Kyle...just as described, and always great service.......
Thanks Kyle

I replaced my old beat-up full Kerker set-up, and needed a change.

Review:
-A real Pain in the A** to install....almost gave up. Seemed like it was made for a different bike.
-Finally figured it out, and fits nice and tight....everywhere with NO wiggle room.
-Real low deep sound (2" endcap)....had to listen to see if it was running:rofl_200:nothinhg like the kerker....even quieter than the kerker with the 1 1/2" baffle.
-Crusing to work @ 75mph this morning barely heard the exhaust, but when opened up kinda came to life....just a deep mellow sound....nothing like the rasppy Kerker bark....
I'm gonna have to get used to this.
-NO ground clearance...and I'm only down 1" all around......gonna have to watch those speed bumps.
-I thought the opposite, but the bottom and midrange felt a lot stronger, and it pulled in 5th gear from 3K a lot better:ummm:
We'll have to see how it is up top, and head to head with my buddys Max.....I did not expect a big difference, but I got one so thats why I did this small review.

I also run a Holeshot slip-on on my FZ1, and it also has the deep mellow sound....so I guess Dales a mellow guy:punk:
Overall pleased that I won't get pulled over for making too much noise...:clapping:

Attachments

• IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 97
It looks great ! I am suprised no one snapped it up before you. Maybe I should have kept it.LOL

I almost did, too many other irons in the fire right now though. Ditto on the shade of blue.

It does look awesome. I love that blue you have on your tins. Is that a custom color???

Just a little custom.....
The color is Nissan 350z blue, with a tinge of purple in the clear coat.
Pics do no justice, really bright in sunlight, different angles you see purple haze.
At night, looks more purple with a blue tinge.
A buddy of mine paints, so we traded some work and I pay for paint.

Exhaust sounds good, just so quiet compared to the kerkers.

Its actually a pretty nice system, fits pretty tight, I have no leaks, and actually had a peaceful ride home.

Looks goo, and your description sounds pretty sweet!
Is it a 4 into one?

That original Hindle was one of the best. Not to loud and makes good power. Surprised there was a new one still available. They changed the design some years ago because of everyone complaining about denting them due to the low design. A friend of mine had one on his Max a few years ago and the bottom of the headers were flat from hitting various items....

Latest posts

Back