does anyone have exp. with exactrep?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I the bad luck guy with them. I order a polished water pump eblow the first week in Feb. I only received it the second week of March. It was stuck in customs for a month. I put it on the bike and it had a pinhole leak. Sent it back on the March 15th and they just got it 4/1. I was just emailed that they are out of the item now and are on backorder with the option of trying to fix the piece I sent back. I chose to let them fix it because it appears it may take month just to get this one back without waiting on the restock.

But it sounds like the majority may have had better luck. Ask if you can upgrade to UPS versus USPS. They have a quicker customs process. May keep it from getting hung up. I had ordered a Carbpro Tuner from the UK and had it less than a week, so go figure.

Ok, my journey continues with this mess. I got my "fixed" water pump elbow back yesterday. What an F-en mess!!!!!!!!!!! 1. the pinhole that I used to have to look for is now very visible 2. new little "ding" just above it 3. There is cross brushing marks on it 4. They left half the epoxy that I tried to use to fix it in the unit but now instead of it beng smooth it was in chunks where they welded it. 5. I contact them and they say it looked perfect when it left and to send it back again. Are you kidding me?? another month and half of waiting?? Never again. I paid 116.00 and waited 3 months and end up with a poorly refurbished piece. When you buy used, buyer beware but when you buy and pay for new and get this stuff isn't good. All this and I have to still see if it is fixed. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back