dropped my bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: droped my bike

I'll drink to that! Luckily I have never had to pick mine up, yet! I did have to catch it once fully loaded for a 3 day trip but I caught it before it got too far and popped it right back up.
Another ginger ale please!

I tried "double clicking " your little red pic under your avatar, and she doesnt get any bigger LOL:rofl_200:

:ttiwwp:

Is there any way possible for you to track down the gal from the Jeep and right this wrong :ummm:

After I once learned the hard way about this problem, I ALWAYS park the bike in first gear! Never happned gain.

Elimax

:ttiwwp:

Is there any way possible for you to track down the gal from the Jeep and right this wrong :ummm:

I would love to say she looked like this....but she didnt.:sad2:

Attachments

• sexy jeep.jpg
    sexy jeep.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 25
YEAH , YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT YOU SAW HER IN YOUR MIRROR & DROPPED YOUR BIKE ON PURPOSE , JUST TO MEET HER ! .. IF YOU HAD PLAYED THAT JUST WRIGHT , YOU MAY HAVE BEEN " FORNICATING " WITH HER AS WE SPEAK ! .. :wkwk::th_love031:

I feel your pain. I dropped mine once without an audience. I came to a stop put my feet down and unfortunately some car must have dumped 2 quarts of oil in the road. My left foot went sliding and the rest is history...plop! I got mine up. That may sound wrong but it's harder to bring my ZX12R up. There's nothing to grab on it...hard to get leverage.

I had to pic up my R6 twice and the Vmax once, I tripped when trying to get it in the garage and it fell on my leg. It was a pain lifting it back up, now if I can keep from dropping the RC51 I will be set.

Dropped mine a few weeks ago too. I was 10 feet away when I heard it crash

Bent the clutch lever and shifter and put a big ol' rasberry on the left chrome scoop. Worst part is it's hard to push the bike in gear with the clutch in now :damn angry:

Back