dyno jet stage 7 needles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean Morely got me some!Thanks Man,It was supposed to be impossible to get them.

Shawn

shawn kloker said:
Sean Morely got me some!Thanks Man,It was supposed to be impossible to get them.

Shawn

You're welcome, now I just need you to spell my name correctly. It must be the dislexia kicking in! - LOL

Sean Morley

For future reference, you can get needles from Dyno-jet. Downside is that they make you send your old ones in before they'll send replacements. No idea why. New titanium needles go for $10 a pop.
As my old needles are getting pretty rough looking at the ends, I'm thinking of doing this. I also plan to order some different size mains for experimenting. They'll sell any of the other component parts except needles straight up.

[email protected]

vmx12s said:
For future reference, you can get needles from Dyno-jet. Downside is that they make you send your old ones in before they'll send replacements. No idea why. New titanium needles go for $10 a pop.
As my old needles are getting pretty rough looking at the ends, I'm thinking of doing this. I also plan to order some different size mains for experimenting. They'll sell any of the other component parts except needles straight up.

[email protected]

Actually, it's who you know and not what you know. Most times you are correct. However, ask just right and you can make it happen.

Some very fine emery cloth and you can smooth up the needels and have them work just fine for you.

Sean Morley

one2dmax said:
Some very fine emery cloth and you can smooth up the needels and have them work just fine for you.

Sean Morley

Thanks Sean! I'll give that a go. Don't really want to be down for a couple weeks waiting for a needle swap!

Back