eazy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otpracer

Reaction score
I just changed my fork seals. How easy is that. I just want anyone out there thinking about doing it to know that it is cake. I am no longer intimidated by front forks.
Dave:punk:

I just changed my fork seals. How easy is that. I just want anyone out there thinking about doing it to know that it is cake. I am no longer intimidated by front forks.
Dave:punk:

I tell people that all the time... It's SOOO easy that it makes no sense to have someone else do it unless you have no place to do it and no tools.

The plus is you can clean them VERY well where as if the dealer does it, they will just half ass it the whole way! :damn angry:

Did you have to use any special tools? So a seal and spring swap should be cake or no?

Did you have to use any special tools? So a seal and spring swap should be cake or no?

I used an electric impact driver for the bottom bolt and a seal driver for the seals.

If you make or buy the tool to hold onto the inside then you only need a ratchet and allen sockets to remove the bottom bolt.

It's really pretty easy.

Latest posts

Back