Ebay: 1997 1500 cc

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds a little to good to be true> But if it is great buy for someone :biglaugh:

It didnt say no paint work. It said no pretty paint job. I interpret that as not having some pretty /flashy paint job, just a normal/ regular paint job.

Maybe you should ask him it it was painted before you question the persons unknown integrity.

Did that. I don't know him so that's why I question it. You do what works for you, and I'll do what does for me.

That isn't too far away from me, and I will be going about 15 miles from there next week and would love to "pick it up" for someone.

I dont think its that great of a deal. 8500 buy it now?:confused2: It just has a 1500 motor in it, and who knows what kind of condition its in. Its just as it says NO FRILLS.
I could see 8500.00 if it had an aftermarket front end, Taylor Made 200 Swing Arm, some chrome. Big Deal 1500 PCW engine in a stock chassis.

For all we know it could have spun a bearing and he gunked it up with STP to quiet it down.

Here was his response on the color/paint.

Hi,
I am not aware of the skins being replaced on the bike but I'm not that familiar with the model so they may have been changed since I wouldn't know the diff.

John

Back