European members??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
I know ya'll exist so lets hear from ya.

Even if your English isn't up to par who cares? :confused2:

I see we have a new member from Sweden and just thought it would be nice to hear from all of you.

Oh and this goes for our U.K. members too!:whistlin::thumbs up:

Lets see your ride and tell us what you've done...

Cheers,
Chris
:cheers:

How about an American living in Germany? Does that count? My english is pretty good :biglaugh:. Mein Deutsch ist auch nicht schlecht! It has been over a year since I posted here. (Remember my cracked frame? story for another time) Suffice it to say that I have been busy.

I need to get my swingarm back from the powdercoater and get it all back together. Then I will send a new picture.

Those who are over here know that the V-Max is CULT! Best bet is for you to come and see for yourself!

:punk:Rock on!!!

How about an American living in Germany? Does that count? My english is pretty good :biglaugh:. Mein Deutsch ist auch nicht schlecht! It has been over a year since I posted here. (Remember my cracked frame? story for another time) Suffice it to say that I have been busy.

I need to get my swingarm back from the powdercoater and get it all back together. Then I will send a new picture.

Those who are over here know that the V-Max is CULT! Best bet is for you to come and see for yourself!

:punk:Rock on!!!

Why so long??? You must start a thread explaining what you went through too...:thumbs up:

Why so long??? You must start a thread explaining what you went through too...:thumbs up:

Why so long? Significant life changes. New Job, much more responsibilities and much less free time.

I will post the story. Just be patient.

I know ya'll exist so lets hear from ya.

Even if your English isn't up to par who cares? :confused2:

I see we have a new member from Sweden and just thought it would be nice to hear from all of you.

Oh and this goes for our U.K. members too!:whistlin::thumbs up:

Lets see your ride and tell us what you've done...

Cheers,
Chris
:cheers:

Well I guess it is official. I am the only person in Europe.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???:confused2:

Well Ok, here I am. I'm Irish so I too have a grasp of the English language!

Hopefully this will link to my garage: http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=500 :thumbs up:

And I spend most my forum time here http://www.biker.ie a forum for Irish bikers

At least you spoke up...

I belong to another bike forum as well and a lot of our members are from the U.K. :thumbs up:

Makes for a VERY diverse forum and tends to make it a bit more fun too.:eusa_dance:

Cheers,
Chris

Geeza here, English, hi Johnp, meet alot of irish on the isle of man, brilliant folk, what a laugh, I browse the TT forums, I love road racing (watching) much better than track. Visiting Myrtle beach next year, what should I expect guys??? any info will be usefull
Geeza

Last edited:
Geeza here, English, hi Johnp, meet alot of irish on the isle of man, brilliant folk, what a laugh, I browse the TT forums, I love road racing (watching) much better than track. Visiting Myrtle beach next year, what should I expect guys??? any info will be usefull
Geeza

Welcome!

Warm weather and beaches...:rofl_200: Friendly Americans too...:thumbs up:

Hello all,

i'm still a 'newbie' for v-max mod's so that my bile is almost stock except for the marving exhaust, better rectifier, t-boost and since yesterday a gsxr 17 rear wheel.

Here a pic from my max that was taken yesterday after my first test ride of the gsxr rear wheel conversion.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbgarage.php?do=editgarage&id=831

Ranko

LOL that link takes me to my bike...:banana: I'm guessing it takes everyone to there own bike.:confused2: I changed it for ya!

Geeza

i guess you could expect lots of fat chicks called Myrtle

Latest posts

Back