exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder13

Reaction score
Just curious if any Gen II running ufo thundermax exhaust and how they like the looks and sound

Not sure i've seen that one in person yet? The StarVmax forum can probably inform you. Of course most (like myself) wouldn't toss any think Cornells way if we could avoid it. On a side note, I have access to a well made "X" pipe, am a dealer for Hindle, and also sell all the Brocks stuff.

LOL, I do usually but you'd get more money selling outright to a forum member i'd think. I do have a friend/customer that's local and he may be selling his Acropovic system too.

Sean

How much for a Brocks in black. :biglaugh:
Brocks has had a few problems with there ceramic coating & does not have black on there dealer site right now. I would reccomend getting a stainless one & having a local coater coat it. The full Alien head system is 1,195 & the Short meg system is 1,150 both of these are 14 inch can & just stainless not black.

Hey Kyle, did you hear from the that bought my 06 vmax. Jon is going to drill out a 1.5 end cap to 2 inch for me. Should be about right

Back