Extra Front Seat Pan anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trent7276

Reaction score
My seat pan is cracked from an attempt to modify a couple years ago. I was wondering if anyone has just a front seat pan laying around...no need for the foam and cover even. If so and you could spare to donate it to a worthy cause I'll pay to ship it to Colorado Springs. I need a solid one to send for the SportMax seat conversion.

Thanks!

Trent

My seat pan is cracked from an attempt to modify a couple years ago. I was wondering if anyone has just a front seat pan laying around...no need for the foam and cover even. If so and you could spare to donate it to a worthy cause I'll pay to ship it to Colorado Springs. I need a solid one to send for the SportMax seat conversion.

Thanks!

Trent

Talk to Sean (one2dmax) on this forum. He makes custom seats too, so he may be able to swing a deal for you for the pan.

I have a complete seat from My 88'. Kind of funny I was going to throw it out tomorrow, but I'll hand onto it if you want it. Drop me a line if you want it.

tadd34@h:rocket bike:

I will buy the front part off you. The one on my 99 has a small hole in it by the lock.

Bob Brook
Newfoundland.

I have a complete seat from My 88'. Kind of funny I was going to throw it out tomorrow, but I'll hand onto it if you want it. Drop me a line if you want it.

tadd34@h:rocket bike:

Sorry I should have put that under "Quote"

Back