factory seat?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have a 95 vmax i just purchased, im to short for it (as ive lready posted in the suspension thread and had amazing responses) my friend seems to think this is not the factory seat after looking at pics of other v max, im not sure either now but if it is factory, a lower seat could be a great help to my height disadvantage but if its not then forking that much $ wouldnt be wise for no more of a drop lol, thanks for helping!

Attachments

• bike seat 417.jpg
    bike seat 417.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 23
  • bike seat 420.jpg
    bike seat 420.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 24
most definitely not stock. don't know if there is anymore foam to take out. lower the suspension and tire profile like what was mentioned in your other thread is prolly your best best.

nice seat, not stock. Looks like you will need to lower the front end, I would try to lower the forks first to see what happens, if you get the the level of 'drop' you need then I would replace the front spring to match that drop and side the forks back up into place. Grats on the new bike , ride safe and enjoy

Would these help? LOL

url

Back