factory service bulletins

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckridge

Reaction score
hi all, i was wondering does anybody know were i can find factory service bulletins that show upgrades and different maitanence procedures which are not in the yamaha service manual. the ones that dealer line mechanics use. i hear there is a few out on the vmax, thank you.

I would also be interested in that.
And where to get an official Yamaha Service manual for my 06 Max.
Yeah I know I have the Yamaha VMX12N(C) Service manual. But I'd also like to have the actual tech manual that the Yamaha techs use.
I've always owned the Official GM Service Manuals for my Chevys. And quite often they come in handy.

82ndCowboy said:
I would also be interested in that.
And where to get an official Yamaha Service manual for my 06 Max.
Yeah I know I have the Yamaha VMX12N(C) Service manual. But I'd also like to have the actual tech manual that the Yamaha techs use.
I've always owned the Official GM Service Manuals for my Chevys. And quite often they come in handy.

There hasn't been any service bulletins posted on the Max that I'm aware of in over a decade. As for the actual Yamaha Service manual that the Tech's use, you have it already. That's all there is, that's what we use. This is a link to the online copy most of us reference. Should be exactly what you have. http://www.vmaxoutlaw.com/tech/VMX12-Service-Manual.pdf

Bummer, Wish they had a service manual that has all the part #'s and that kind of stuff.
Thanks GMan...
That's one less item on my to do list I guess.

Back